Michael Badnarik's Constitution Class (FULL)

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Brokor, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

FULL video (6 hours 40 minutes)

I have had this video (in several parts) for years now. I found it on YouTube and decided to link it. Recommended for ALL people. This is an important foundation for Americans to help them keep their rights fresh in the mind.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
    tacmotusn likes this.
  2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Their is also a free online college course given by Hillsdale College on the Constitution some of you might want to look into.

3. Brokor

Original post updated. The uploader pulled the video, for those who have not had a chance to save this, now may be a good time, or just watch it at your leisure. At nearly 7 hours in length, it may be wise to download it with a .flv download tool (search Firefox addons).

Michael Badnarik does an excellent job with this class. There is a lot of great information on the Constitution and your rights to be found in this class.

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I am assuming that all Monkeys have a copy of the Constitution. If not why not? Are you daft?
    Look, I am a bit of a zealot about this. To me as an American, a World traveler and observer of Religions, Governments, and mankind in general, the Constitution and Bible are very close to my heart.
    There are numerous sources of free, no strings, copies of the Constitution. If you cant find a source PM me. Better yet link to here. Bookmark it. Download it. ...... whatever
    Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  5. Brokor

We have it here on the SM site: Law - US Constitution and Declaration of Independence

6. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Brokor likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7