Microsoft releases long-awaited Explorer 7

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Quigley_Sharps, Oct 19, 2006.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Go to scotsnewsletter.com (November) and read up on how to get IE 6 and IE 7 to cohabitate. [dunno] 7 has some more or less good improvements, but there are some steps backwards. I'm using 7, but sorta wish I hadn't downloaded it. :sneaky: Took a while to sort it out.:mad:

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

I've decided, now that I'm spending entirely too much time with computers, that they're all "life suckers".

[​IMG]

3. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Which is why I've had to turn mine off while moving...or I keep checking it.....

4. tsiemens

tsiemens Monkey+++

I hate the layout of the icons on IE7. In IE6 everything was big GIANT buttons.

I'm not as simple as I'm sounding!

Just to prove it, I'm dual booting VISTA and XP on the same machine.[touchdown]
    I love bananas.

5. GoatLady

GoatLady Lock and load

You love your own eh?[LMAO]

6. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

I have 2 computers, a Dell desktop and an HP laptop. The Dell has IE7 on it and I was sorry I downloaded it. The HP laptop has IE6 and will stay that way, I will not install the newer version on it. I also have Firefox on both and is what I now use full time. IE7 really bummed me out with Microsoft. Since this thread started, I made the switch to Firefox 2 and don't plan on returning to IE anything.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7