Microstamping of firing pins -

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by ghrit, Oct 15, 2007.

1. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

We had some Ca Infantry while I was over there and they had his rifles. All weapons are procurred through DoD and are Federal property, so he would have no way of knowing where they were going. Now, if the state was trying to buy them through state funds, then that could happen, but I doubt it.

2. AlterEgo

AlterEgo Monkey+++

That's true Sniper. But he also refuses to fix the existing ones if they need parts and repairs.

Hats off to Ronnie on this one.

AE

3. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Oh, I'm all for it, I am glad someone has the cajones to stand up and take one for the team.
    As for repairs, it still would be tough for him to know as a weapon is repaired at the local small arms repair facility and then when it can't be repaired there, it goes to depot level maintenance. Then if it can't be repaired, it could be sent back to the factory, however, unless it is still under warranty, it will be parted out for the next one that breaks. He would have a hard time knowing where it come from, however, if the Military is sending it in, I would make a bet he would still work on it as he has a contract with the military and even Ronnie knows which side his bread is buttered on. It's one thing to make a stand, it's another to cut the throat of your largest buyer. With ammo getting almost impossible to find anymore, I will make a bet that the civilian market dries up pretty soon.

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I betcha, beyond any doubt in fact, he has a record of the s/n of every gun sold, and knows who the purchaser was. If DOD, he'll fix it, no matter where it's been since it left his inventory (if he even knows.)

5. Bogie

Bogie Monkey+++

You mean like NY that has stated they have spent $20 M, Countless years & have fired every seized firearm and "HAVE YET TO SOLVE A CRIME FROM RESULTS" :mad:

6. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

"ATTENTION, TO ALL OF THE GOOD HONEST FIREARM OWNING PEOPLE LEFT IN CALIFORNICATION, LEAVE IMMEDIATELY."

Dremel, multiple replacement firing pins. :sneaky:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7