1. Given the media intensity given to the Covid 19 (otherwise known as Corona or Wuhan) virus, there seems no reason to have posts on that very specific subject in several forums Accordingly, all of those posts will be moved to "Headlines". All new items on that subject should be posted there as well. This notice will expire on 1 April, or be extended if needed. Thanks, folks.

Mid-Life Crises

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Minuteman, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

When I had been married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25-year-old blonde."

He continued, "Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50-year-old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She took a sip of her tea, then immediately told me to go out and find myself a hot 25-year-old blonde, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black & white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve a mid-life crisis...

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

LOL...I got the same issues...[beat]

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Haven't found the hot blond yet, but I have the cheap apt, etc. ----

4. ripsnort

ripsnort Monkey+++

[LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO]
    Those of us who didn't get married have our nice homes and all the accoutrements and the babe!!![LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO]

5. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

And some of us own our own homes, live alone... and like it that way....

[angel]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7