Mid-Life Crises

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Minuteman, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

When I had been married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25-year-old blonde."

He continued, "Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50-year-old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She took a sip of her tea, then immediately told me to go out and find myself a hot 25-year-old blonde, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black & white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve a mid-life crisis...

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

LOL...I got the same issues...[beat]

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Haven't found the hot blond yet, but I have the cheap apt, etc. ----

4. ripsnort

ripsnort Monkey+++

[LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO]
    Those of us who didn't get married have our nice homes and all the accoutrements and the babe!!![LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO][LMAO]

5. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

And some of us own our own homes, live alone... and like it that way....

[angel]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7