Mike Ruppert

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I've been getting my moneys worth out of our netflix account nlately.Saw Mike Rupperts "collapse".
    caveat Mike Ruppert is a very controversial figure in the prepredness/conspiracy world (hailing from the "peakoil camp") some folks think he's a big self promoting fake,. I 've read his stuff for a long time.
    I got his movie "collapse" and convinced the wife to watch it with me, Shes' a peakoil "Non-believer" so she watched it with a one finger on the "pause"button and shooting holes in mikes '"argument".

But he goes over all the factors coming to a crux now and she found herself agreeing with alot of what he said.(i.e " The u.s, government is useless; they are not addressing these issues"...)

Mike has facebook page forthe movie and a newsite
    Welcome to Michael C. Ruppert's Collapse Network - a voice for the future
    to address current events and "lifeboat building". Mike is the guy who convinced me to focus on getting out of debt starting in 2005/6.

The fact I pushed that and our unfolding current events are 90 % of the credibility I carry with my wife over survival/collapse related stuff. She has told many people in front of me that "he reads all this "stuff"... but his "monkey board" ( every survival related blog or forum on the web is "that monkey board" again" to her) Was right.and saw this coming 4 years ago.[boozingbuddies]
    Anyway, I liked "collapse", I like Mike...[applaud][applaud]
    I just wandered and found collapsenet has a $10 month fee and a "resume'": form I believe they are building a web of contacts.of like minded people( or "customers mailing list" for the more cynical)

Oh yeah I gues he has been into music and after completeing the book and movie he finds himself making creative "post peak music" with "new white trash( newwhitetrash.com) lyrics are interesting

2. Rourke

Rourke Monkey++

Collapse is an excellant movie - just watched it last night.

I will be watching it again tonight. I was not familiar with him before he movie. I am going to be checking out his site soon.

Take care -

Rourke

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7