Military Bunker Missile Silo Base Communications Center Home House For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Sall, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Sall

Sall Monkey

2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

If I had the coin I would snap that up!!! Very nice!!

3. Sall

Sall Monkey

Thanks! :)

4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Sweet!! Looks like it has some nice upgrades and a steal for 600K!

Sall likes this.
  5. Sall

Sall Monkey

Thanks! It was completely unlivable when we bought it. We didn't move in for 6 months. When we finally did, it was still in rough shape but we have cleaned it up and built a real living space inside in just half of the building. Still more space to build if someone wants more space.

6. Dunerunner

Have to have reliable power and space for a hydroponic garden, maybe a few cows and a shooting range... JK :D

The Freehold!!

7. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

The empty section could easily become a fabrication shop, for some cottage industry. How large is the remaining building area?

8. Sall

Sall Monkey

Our plan was to set up free energy, solar with wind. We just haven't gotten to it yet. We have tons of deer if you like to hunt as we don't and we don't allow anyone to hunt on our property. They sleep in the inner yard all the time. :)

9. Sall

Sall Monkey

The unbuilt part is several thousand square feet. I don't know how much exactly but the total space is 10,700 sq feet and we only built in 1/2 the building. We use the unbuilt side as our warehouse for our business.

Yard Dart and kellory like this.
  10. Sall

Sall Monkey

We were going to set up a hydroponic garden. It could be done but we were waiting until we got the free energy going. :)

Yard Dart likes this.
  11. Dunerunner

Nice!

Sall likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7