Military Funeral Protesters Get Tires Slashed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Turtle

Turtle Monkey+

These folks say they have a right to free speech ...perhaps they should take the time to use their right to say nothing at all and maybe reflect on the actions and bad will they have spread throughout their travels.I advocate rule of law ...but i'm wondering how long it will be before some sort of violence goes off at one of these " rallies " they hold.Would be sad to see such pain and anger escalate to violence but i would not be too surprised if it did happen.

2. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

Better if it were their throats.

I don't claim to be good or nice....just honest.

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

5. Dawg-fan-in-TN

Dawg-fan-in-TN Monkey+

when I was in the army I had the privelage of being on the honor guard detail and we probably did more than 25 funerals all across Texas one year. I'm not sure about what kind of constraints these soldiers performing the funeral details are under now but back then I'd have gladly taken an article 15 for stomping the **** out of those idiots if they ever showed up at a funeral where I was. And I know the other 18 - 20 guys with me would have followed right along with me. Right or wrong, I don't much care but I promise they would pay for disrespecting a veteran at one of my funerals. But of course back then I was 10 feet tall, bullet proof, and full of piss and vinegar.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7