Military style Police?what do you think?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Big Ron, Aug 20, 2020.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

It happened in 1933. The catch is that NOBODY realized it but a small few. They laid this new monster over the America we used to have and called it the United States of America incorporated. They relied on the idea that people are stupid. Nobody would do any research and those who did would be labeled conspiracy theorists. On top of that they would always have plausible deniability.

Here's the good news. The peace officer still exists. Police perform both roles although I doubt many police realize it. Protect and serve. It doesn't mean they are going to get you a hamburger. Protect (is law) means to protect property rights as a free man. Serve (is statute) means to serve you legal paperwork as a child of the state.

There are 2 words for everything if you haven't noticed. Law/Legal, Freedom/Liberty, Travel/Drive, Man/Person, Lawyer/Warrior... etc. The list goes on and on. They all have legal definitions and those descriptors may leave you speechless if you read them. Grab yourself a copy of Blacks law or Bouviers and look up Human. Then you will see what your government actually thinks of you and its a one word definition.

Mountainman, Ura-Ki, GOG and 2 others like this.
  2. enloopious

Trumps goon squads? I fail to see any difference between his police and the previous 10. How is it different now? Obama had Americans assassinated. The Klintons are still killing people today. The Bushes have been at it for over 100 years. Trump is mild compared to the rest of the werewolves we've had... oh wait, your are talking about the talking points of CNN and NBC aren't you?

Mountainman, Ura-Ki, Bandit99 and 2 others like this.
  3. enloopious

Antifa works for BLM, AOC, CIA, DNC, Biden, Sanders, Obama, Bushs, and the Clintons. Sounds like a state organization to me. In fact, before you dispute that find out where ALL of the money donated to BLM went. Its public. and yes, BLM and ANTIFA are the same thing. If you are looking for a statement of origin and incorporation or act of congress then you are just ill informed. Its not even a question anymore. They have said it publicly. They have raised millions of dollars, bought actors, politicians, and news networks. They have condoned the killing of a 5 year old boy for being white saying "its about time".

Do you think this is still the America it was 100, 50, 20, or even 1 year ago? This is full scale war on the American people and your bloated government behemoth just has to sit on us to crush the life out of us. I say yours because mine disappeared. It no longer exists by and for the people. The common law of the Constitution is gone. This was all planned. What comes next?

4. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Every mom and pop police department in the country has military gear now and all it costed was to join the Federal network of communications and standards. Barny now has an APC and all the machine guns and bullets he can tote. The biggest problem is that when you are a hammer, every damned thing looks just like a nail.

Ura-Ki, GOG, Ganado and 4 others like this.
  5. One of our local dept's has an an APC. When the Times posted a photo of of the
    East Moline armory, I was able to Id several M14s(selective fire) racked among M1As(semi auto). I am somewhat concerned about the presence of grenade launchers in the hands of civilian authorities.

TinyDreams, Ura-Ki, Ganado and 4 others like this.
  6. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

As an old maintenance officer and a tax payer, I have to question the utility vs. the cost to maintain something like a "free" surplus MRAP. There are miles and miles of military vehicle restricted roads in my area. Why? Because there's nowhere that these big, heavy vehicles can pull off onto the shoulder without getting hopelessly stuck. (I've seen entire convoys stuck in the ditch on one stretch of now-restricted road between Camp Lejeune and Cherry Point NC.) All wheel drive is pretty useless when half your tires are in the air, or your frame is laying on the deck.

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

And you seem to be referring to the talking points of Wingnut News Daily (World Net Daily), Breitbart, The Daily Wire, and CNS News et al....

Here's some tinfoil for you....I'm sure you could put it to good use....

.[​IMG]

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Short answer is that they don't do maintenance.
    When I was working in N Dakota, the little town I was based out of was given 4 2 1/2 ton trucks and a couple hummers. They just sat out in the weeds behind the county shop.
    The police dept that our son worked for before the marshal service has 2 hummers. Never been moved and last I heard neither would start any longer. Same dept has 30 M16A1's still in the .mil crates. These rifles are used but armory refurbished. They also have several of the older 512 series Eotech sights.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and sec_monkey like this.
  9. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Who is they? citation?

Cannon Hinnant was allegedly shot and killed by Darius Sessoms, A neighbour of the Hinnant Family that is a fact. Neighbor 'who shot dead' bicycle boy, 5, 'had meal with his dad the day before'

Some random makes a crass, insensitive comment...and rightly gets criticised for it...,but evidence that person is a BLM activist?? or that BLM as a movement supports the sentiments of the crass tweeter???

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

If that is true generally, I begin to wonder what dot mil gains other than making space in its own storage yards for other stuff. Also, I imagine, saves the cost of scrapping. Also, I imagine, saves the cost of selling direct to the citizens, even if it were legal. Then, can we wish for something similar to the CMP for vehicles?

Let's say that a CVP (Civilian vehicle program) could be set up, at least then near current "stuff" might be available for civilians to be as well equipped as dot mil, something that's been hashed, rehashed and puked all over for years. Perhaps worth the side note, surplus yards don't seem to have current "stuff" in inventories.

11. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Time and place matter.
    2nd comes first.
    Everyone starts out having the right to protect themselves and family.
    Do a crime that results in being a felon or other then you've just shot yourself in the Azz.

Same goes for the police, if the perps prove they are willing to kill cops then they (the perps) get disarmed.
    Disarmed means any arms, even paper straws.

Scale and history of riots and rioters will always play a part in threat level and what is needed to protect "We the people".

If the cops do not have "MRAPS on hand when the land mines go off without protection, then their preps were not enough and then good folks die.

Just a scrape off the top of the list of needs and not needs.

Checks and balances = Our Constitution.

TODAY's Example.
    Comal County sheriff’s deputy shot while serving warrant

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
    Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
  12. enloopious

So thats what you look like... why do you have all that foil rolled into a ball? Have you been eating it again?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. enloopious

BLM, the organization where millions of dollars were donated. You seriously don't know who they are?

Apparently you do no research of your own and need me to do it for you... no wait, you know exactly what I'm talking about but would rather be antagonistic. If you support BLM, and they have praised the killing of a 5yo because of his skin color, then you are the lowest form of trash on the planet. If you have not done your own research into an organization and support them but they turn out to be black Nazis, then you are just as responsible as if you knew the whole time.

'He Is White It's Time For Revenge,' Some BLM Supporters Celebrate Murder Of 5-Year-Old White Child Cannon Hinnant
    BLM Supporters Claim Cannon Hinnant’s Alleged Killer Is a ‘Political Prisoner’ In 20,000 Strong FB Group
    5-year-old Cannon Hinnant's murder is a tragedy, but politicizing it is gross on every level
    #SayHisName Goes Viral as Corporate Media Faces Backlash for Ignoring Cannon Hinnant Story
    #SayHisName Trends on Twitter in Response to Media Blackout on Shocking Murder of 5-Year-Old Cannon Hinnant
    Mother of Cannon Hinnant’s Alleged Killer Receives Messages of Support, Prayers on Social Media
    'What If Skin Color Was Reversed?' White Boy Shot Dead by Black Man Doesn't Get Media Coverage | Al Bawaba

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Lucy's gotta be corn fed..;)

Gator 45/70 and sec_monkey like this.
  15. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Lucy likes Cats.

Gator 45/70, Tully Mars and VisuTrac like this.
  16. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

He might be getting one while the getting is good! Admit it, you would like to have one too! I want one as well! Do I have a reason or need for one?...no, but I still want one! Are the bullets (or is it shells) $5 each?...yes, but I still want one! Am I ever going to get one?...no, but I really want one!

17. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Heck, Lots of replies to this post. I just think when law enforcement comes across like freakin Nazi storm troopers then they are more against us than with us. Just like night time no-knock raids. It all doesn't sit well with me. Knock on the door at a decent time or wait for this dangerous person to leave the house. David Koresh was said to have walked around town unarmed in a tracksuit all the time.
    Wouldnt it be great to have someone roll up in a humvee or MRAP and tell you you're getting the new vaccine? Or maybe that the U.N has now declared that private property doesn't exist anymore. (Agenda 2030) Just floating possible stuff. I plan on holding my nose and voting for Trump since Biden and his party are nuts. Just think ahead a few years and what kind of country we will all be living in.

18. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Had a 99A when they were $1800. I live on the East Coast and there just isn't anywhere to shoot it. Sold it off years ago. Was around $2.25 a trigger pull back then. Would go through trees, cement block backstops, and even through 2' of sand.

GOG, Tully Mars and Gator 45/70 like this.
  19. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Shoot man,I only watch people shoot these,Why own it if you can't afford to feed it?

Tully Mars and ghrit like this.
  20. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I went to a machine-gun shoot years ago and I shot a Barrett .50 cal. BMG rifle. It was a blast and I still have the spent brass. I also fired a Thompson on full-auto, and managed to get 5 bursts from a 30 rd. magazine. Next time I want to fire anything that is belt-fed and a full-auto Glock. Maybe it is better to know someone that owns these guns than to own them yourself.

SB21, Gator 45/70, Tully Mars and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7