Mind Kontrol - an update on the status

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Nov 22, 2021.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

It seems that the line between fiction and reality is just about gone. There are so many versions of mind control in use today that it really doesn't fit anywhere near the conspiracy theory category. It is pretty much a fact now but for some reason the stigma of MKULTRA and all that follows it. Movies like Ready Player One and the Matrix give very strong warnings against it but people seem to miss those warning signs all together. George Orwell gave us a warning too but that seemed to be used as more of a guide book on HOW to do it. I don't really see ANY sort of controls to prevent the T1000s from coming to kill us all. Skynet is real.

If you look at the Matrix movie you may think, oh gee that's cool. I would like to be Neo and fly around fighting crime and agent Smith. Ready Player One makes us all think that we could be the best video game players in the world. But here's where people fool themselves. What does the real world look like in those movies? Neo lives in a toxic waste dump and Wade lives in the "stacks" or styx or what ever they call it. If you see this it makes you think of the Klaus Schwab quote "you'll own nothing and you'll be happy". But that only works if you are happy in an alternative reality.

And let's not forget that Neuralink is also building (built) a direct brain interface. Now their goals are kind of different than the others. Musk has said he is building it so we don't become useless when AI wins, which is apparently already a given. Yeah it may give us a fighting chance at not being obsolete but it also makes our brains infinitely easy to hack. While the goal is admirable it requires an amount of trust in actual brain contact and integration that may be too far for most. Don't mess with your brain right?

[​IMG]

Surely the real goal is for the elite to build a virtual world where we can be the rulers while they actually rule the REAL earth. That is the goal. There is no other option.

What is better: living in and ruling the real world or living in and ruling a computer simulation? To a lot of the kids growing up it is the latter. They have no desire to even try to live in the real world. As the world gets more and more unbearable with lockdowns, inflation, riots, violence, horrible news stories, people killing themselves, and on on those kids are going to try and escape to other worlds. It is a terrifying thought that our world is so bad that most would rather live in virtual reality. The same energy put into building the virtual reality could actually make the real world a place worth living in.

So I had an idea, what if you took AR instead of VR and made it get kids involved in the real world? Altered Reality is where you make the actual world interactive. Lets say your headset lets you see the actual world but also displays technical information. You could translate signs on walls into any language. You could make kids actually go outside and do things. You could create a game where your kid mows the lawn and gets points for doing it... or even bitcoin. The list of potential is limitless and sounds to me like a much better alternative than living in a made up world.

I think if we don't take action and control of the future we will be stuck with what they give us. I feel like America the country is a hack. It is a DIY version of other countries throughout history where the founders took all the best parts and just made it work the best way they could and the people reflect that. I think we can, and probably will, take control of our brains and future and MAKE it work with the robots. I think people like Schwab and Zuckerberg and Bezos see this and they are trying to capitalize on it. Why not own the robots?

Well I hope that highlights what I see as the difference between a dark dystopic future and a positive alternative. What do you think?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
    Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

There are also military applications to AR as apposed to VR. VR seems to be used more as a training simulator while AR is for actual in the field deployment.

3. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Did you really believe they just gave up and abandoned MK ULTRA

4. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7