Minds.com

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Byte, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

An alternate to farcebook and all the other statist social media options. It's in its infancy but is centered around freedom of speech. I know most of you aren't the least bit interested in social media anything but I'm curious about its potential to reach like minded people. Just like what we have here on our little monkey tree.

Just putting it out there as another option for you lot of unruly monkeys to consider. As with any other advice, it's worth whatcha paid for it!

My referral link:
    Join ByteMeDammit on Minds

Use it or don't but do check Minds out at least.

Grandpa Patch and Motomom34 like this.
  2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Trolling Along.

Grandpa Patch likes this.
  3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I joined FreeZoxee which is supposed to be a free, conservative alternative to FB. I was a member of Gab but after the shooter incident, GAB changed. FreeZoxee also has a blog that people can read w/o signing up. Blog

I will check out Minds. I really do hope that one of these alternatives to FB takes off and becomes a true gathering place.

Grandpa Patch likes this.
  4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I cannot see anything without joining. The only thing I could read about the site was the TOS.

Grandpa Patch and SB21 like this.
  5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

The thing I don't like about these web sites is you have to give out your info to access them . If you could view the site for a while prior to giving out all your info would be nice .

Grandpa Patch and ghrit like this.
  6. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Huh. I created an account with no personal info. Just a throw away e-mail address. It's been awhile so I can't remember if I could see channel info before logging in back then. Trying now, you're right no content without a login. My apologies for not checking. I do remember that account creating required no info beyond a working e-mail address.

Motomom34 likes this.
  7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

No worries. I just hate receiving junk mail from all types of sites.

Motomom34 and Byte like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7