Mis information and lies from the CCP on Post Office Deliveries. Bring Back All Mfg to the US..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, May 27, 2020.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

I have a very late order,from AMAZON, for some thermometers and requested a report from the provider of a delivery date.
    It started out like this, Sir we are experiencing delays in shipping in the post office due to sickness etc.

I replied; So, is this a CCP Post Office? They said yes and we expect to be late still as they are understaffed in China.

I explained that we are doing fine here and I received daily deliveries by one or more of the services of USPS, UPS, FedEx and please do not blame our USPS for your lateness.

This was replied by an exaggerated apology.

So the CCP cannot control all of its people.
    The cracks are starting to appear in the control freaks in CCP.

Dont, mysterymet and sec_monkey like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Their economy is in free fall, there is a small possibility it could lead to full claspe.

sec_monkey likes this.
  3. HK_User

Yup we can only hope that it stays within China.

sec_monkey and john316 like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The US economy is set to explode.
    Bringing back manufacturing from over seas. Remember how obama said "those manufacturing jobs are gone and they're not coming back".
    Yeah with the obama, biden Clinton crime syndicate running things no they wouldn't be.

5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I just heard that Obammys top financial genius is saying we are about to have " the " biggest economical comebacks in the history of the US.

3cyl, sec_monkey and HK_User like this.
  6. HK_User

That's not a source I would care to endorse.

SB21 and sec_monkey like this.
  7. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Friend of mine ordered some stuff a month or so ago out of China (off wish dot com). The "guaranteed delivery date" has been long past and they changed their projected delivery date to push out from May 4 to July 1. She checked the tracking and it shows one order hasn't even gotten past the "order processing" stage. Some is stuck at distribution centers or airport and has been stuck there for weeks. Normally she gets her trinkets in a week or two but right now they are backed up worse than a nursing home after a cheese tasting party.

Ganado, mysterymet, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Remember how obama said we can't have an economic war with China as it would destroy both economies.
    Typical obama, biden Clinton crime syndicate. Bet against and then sabotage the United States, sell out to and promote china.
    Who's stupid enough to want to go back to that.

3cyl, SB21, sec_monkey and 1 other person like this.
  9. HK_User

You cannot do business with a group who has sworn to end your way of life and are willing to kill you and yours

OldDude49, SB21 and sec_monkey like this.
  10. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yes sir ,, I agree with your point ,,, but as usual ,,, I'll read the articles,, and take it all with a grain of salt. It's kind of like just listening to someone who is talking just to talk ,, who really has nothing to say ,,, and may ,, or may not know ,, if its even true or not. Basically,, that's the way I feel about anything that is being reported by just about anybody.

Ganado likes this.
  11. HK_User

True, either side is willing to lie and take credit for what works.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    Ganado, SB21 and mysterymet like this.
  12. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

I just received an electric motor for a 13 inch lathe. I had ordered the thing over six months ago! I told the company that I bought it through that I was was going to cancel the order and look for one through a different source.

HK_User and SB21 like this.
  13. HK_User

Sounds like one order I "had" for long term storage food.
    Cancel gets results or gets your money back Mountain House and it's sellers need to clean up their act.

14. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

I knew when I ordered the motor I would have to wait for a couple months or so, however, when that month past by and they had told me it was coming in that month, well, enough! Told them I was a patient man but if I didn't get it by the end of the month (May) I would be looking some place else.

HK_User and SB21 like this.
  15. HK_User

SAFE Castle cashed my check 4 months ago and have advertised the same items as available twice in the last two months.

Along the way they have offered to refund my money or I can "wait" for "it".

A blind dog could follow that money trail of deceit.

TnAndy likes this.
  16. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Thrive Life is usually pretty good. If items you ordered are out of stock they will ship partial order and ship the rest when it gets back in stock or you can change it to something else.

HK_User likes this.
  17. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

This all shows how dependent we are on overseas manufacturing. It isn't all about the Unutrd States. Quite frankly as consumers we have been spoiled with near instant gratification for things we order. We live in a country that has been catered to by the test of the world. Now we are feeling the burn

SB21, mysterymet and HK_User like this.
  18. HK_User

Funny look what just arrived.

From SAFECASTLE
    "For starters we want to give a heads up that Military Surplus product has increased prices. We are doing our best to negotiate and bring prices down as much as possible but current situation is creating an unprecedented demand and supply situation. The chart is from US Department of Agriculture.

Good news is these items last 25+ years so you keep these items for a long time and lock in the prices.

The stock we just got our hands on is limited and we do not have visibility when they will be in stock again and how much.

We have tried our best to keep prices low as much as we can."

19. HK_User

And the reply from my request today for when will it arrive??

"
    "Thank you for writing to us.
    We would like to inform you that we have processed your order partially i.e. Mountain house Scrambled Eggs Bacon CLEAN LABEL will be shipped in the next 3-5 business days.
    We are still waiting for more stocks to fulfill the remaining order."

I'll not be ordering from them again.

SB21 likes this.
  20. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

American manufacturers failed us long go by NOT being competitive with the rest of the world. American consumers found better cars and electronics elsewhere.
    We have to do better.

Ganado and 3cyl like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7