MM'kay who made dooky in the urinal??"

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Tango3, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

southpark conspiracy episode is on as I type.

Ooh i'm getting a clue
    Oohh I've got a raging clue right now,
    cartman: 1/4 of americans believe 911 was a conspiracy , are you saying 1/4 of americans are retards???
    kyle: Yes, 1/4 of americans are retards
    later...
    kyle: "I was not responsible for 911!!"
    The kids go see the 911 truth.org guys who fill em up with material, they end up in the oval office bush puts a gun in the 911 truth guys mouth and blows the back of his head out,Cheney is supposed to ecxecute the kids with his crossbow, but they escape and run into the 911truthguy alive on the street so the whole farce comes down.

The turd had been put in the urinal to hide 911
    "All the conspiracy websites are run buy the government So people think we do control everything" ( g.w.bush)
    and Stan crapped in the urinal...
    too much stuff fun stuff to type...

2. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

I don't know what to think about all this. Do you Mr. Hat? [LMAO]

3. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

NO YOU DID NOT!!

I just saw that tonight, and immediately thought "how can I make a Monkey post out of it" since it was 911 conspiracy. But then I thought nobody else would have seen it so I decided against it. Leave it to Tango :)

Great episode. Laughed all the way through it, even though I am in the retarded one fourth.

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

You don't realize I've made a content but somewhat sedentary life of leaving the laptop humming in my lap all evening, I enjoy it just haven't figured out how to derive any income from it. So far I've mysteriously kept from getting rotund even though I'm nolonger walking miles on the factory floor dragging a big roll around tool box 12hours a shift anymore...

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

6. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Not the first one either [touchdown]

7. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

8. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

That is just wrong. Everyone knows that condi is the trigger MAN. [LMAO]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7