MNRA in food

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Big Ron, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I keep reading something here and there about cows and pigs getting mnra kind of vaccinations. also that somehow it will end up in vegetables? it sure looks like an effort to get everyone infected with this stuff somehow.

Alanaana, duane, Kamp Krap and 2 others like this.
  2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

YUP

Alanaana, Kamp Krap and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. Kamp Krap

Kamp Krap Monkey++

The short answer is yes, no and maybe. It is totally up to the producer whether MNRA Vaccines are used if any. Where there is a point of contention in my mind is disclosure to the public, which there is no requirement to tell people what you are feeding them in regards to vaccinations. Pork, Poultry, and Beef all have MNRA Vaccines as options. Personally I would not use them on my livestock anymore than I would use them on myself. My Neighbor on the other hand uses them heavily in his herd. Unless you are producing your own or buying direct from the farm, you really have no idea what was added to the meat on the hoof or wing.

Livestock and mRNA Vaccines: What You Need To Know

SB21, Alanaana, Bandit99 and 2 others like this.
  4. duane

duane Monkey+++

A very difficult and very hard to read paper from China was published by the US. China is both well educated in the RNA field and has had very large losses in swine, some say about 50 % in one swine disease and in avian animals, chicken and ducks. They also have the problem of a diverse production system, small farms, and need vaccines that can be made quickly or will handle the changes in the virus changes, require simple storage conditions, and can be utilized by the small farmer or his wife as she may raise the family pigs on the waste from their gardens.

The Chinese studies found that traditional vaccines were both too expensive and took too long to develop. While the killed mRNA were effective, the bodies natural immune system was very effective in many cases in destroying the vaccine before the full immune effect was reached. They thus tried modified mRNA vaccines that contained components that limited the body's natural defense and allowed tho new mRNA to replicate, stay in place, and be effective for a longer period of time and allow the body to develop a resistance to modifications the the virus. While in theory it sounds very good. the real long term effects can only be found out by large scale trials over a long period and we can't even guess if it could cross the species barrier or what the effect will be on those eating the vaccinated animals.

mRNA Vaccine Development for Emerging Animal and Zoonotic Diseases

While I am an 85 year old non expert retired man, it worries me a bit that the diseases they wish to eliminate, rabies, hoof and mouth disease, swine and bird fevers, flu, COVID viruses, etc, all at least in theory if wide spread, could be threatening to life as we know it. The rewards are beyond my conception in the best outcomes, no more flues, tick born diseases, etc. But the losses if it gets out of control could truly be TEOTWAWKI. I am not able to even make a wild eyed guess as to what should be done, and don't have either the brains or the 20 years time to learn enough to make an educated decision. I can't help but to think that we are as a society a bunch of children using candles to explore the gun powder factory.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2023
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

There's a reason they inject the shit into you instead of giving it orally.

SB21, Big Ron and sec_monkey like this.
  6. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

[ditto] [ditto]

yep yep

alpha) DNA plus mRNA plus RNA degrade or git destroyed when cooked

bravo) a large percentage uv DNA plus mRNA plus RNA git destroyed by stomach acid

charlie) vaccines degrade in da vaccinated person or animal

delta) oder stuff n things

dis is why most vaccines is injected, not taken orally

Zimmy likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7