1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

monday gonna be nuts???

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by Tango3, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

2. overbore

overbore Monkey++

I wish to posit two questions:

1. What happens if the hot patch on the old inner tube of our "spendie " meaning spend until you drop economy fails again and we have more large commercial , instututional and governmental fiscal troubles? and

2, What happens when the world wises up and rejects the Dollar as a reserve currency??---say in conjunction with a conflict in Iran??? Hmmmmmm?

[shtf][shtf][shtf] is just a hint.

Couldn't we sell them our politicos???? please take them ----[ROFL]Overbore
  3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

[nothome]turn the capitol into a homosexual brothel[FF]? and invite the"donkey lovers" to d,c. for a convention????
    Seems to me if the patch blows we done used up all the compressed air in the fillin' station...[booze](we tax payers can'teven afford:rolleyes: some of that400 grit gov't toilet paper to wipe the goo from our backsides[do-it] :eek:) have to penguin down the hall and wipe off on pelosi's curtains.[yukface][gone]
  4. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Dow is down 372 and oil is up 15.45. The bailout lawsiut link has been e-mailed to Lou Dobbs. The talking heads are cutting down gold as I write this. They are panicking. What a no confidence vote for the fools on the hill.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary