monday gonna be nuts???

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by Tango3, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

2. overbore

overbore Monkey++

I wish to posit two questions:

1. What happens if the hot patch on the old inner tube of our "spendie " meaning spend until you drop economy fails again and we have more large commercial , instututional and governmental fiscal troubles? and

2, What happens when the world wises up and rejects the Dollar as a reserve currency??---say in conjunction with a conflict in Iran??? Hmmmmmm?

[shtf][shtf][shtf] is just a hint.

Couldn't we sell them our politicos???? please take them ----[ROFL]Overbore

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

[nothome]turn the capitol into a homosexual brothel[FF]? and invite the"donkey lovers" to d,c. for a convention????
    Seems to me if the patch blows we done used up all the compressed air in the fillin' station...[booze](we tax payers can'teven afford:rolleyes: some of that400 grit gov't toilet paper to wipe the goo from our backsides[do-it] :eek:) have to penguin down the hall and wipe off on pelosi's curtains.[yukface][gone]

4. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Dow is down 372 and oil is up 15.45. The bailout lawsiut link has been e-mailed to Lou Dobbs. The talking heads are cutting down gold as I write this. They are panicking. What a no confidence vote for the fools on the hill.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7