Monkey Coffee

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Grandpa Patch, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Grandpa Patch

Grandpa Patch Monkey+

No Cookies | Gold Coast Bulletin
    Excerpt from link "
    Ward says Gold Coasters are even into cat poo coffee – a velvety-textured super-strong brew made from beans that have passed through a catlike monkey known as a civet from Indonesia.

“It’s the rarest, most expensive, most caffeinated coffee in the world and we’re selling about a dozen of them a week,” he said."

All you monkeys had better be careful when traveling. You don't need to end up caged to help keep up with the growing 'Monkey Poop Coffee' [poo][eek3]

2. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

You coffee drinkers are an odd lot, for sure. :D

3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

That was actually a scene in the movie " The Bucket List " , with Morgan Freeman and some other guy. Pretty good movie ,,,don't know about the coffee.

sec_monkey and Dunerunner like this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

That would be Kopi Luwak and it is very real. It will prop up your eyelids.

Dunerunner and Grandpa Patch like this.
  5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I roast my own coffee and though somewhat popular, I would never add this to any of my blends. :D

sec_monkey and Grandpa Patch like this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Monkey poop coffee? No, thanks, I'll pass...anyway, it's a good thing I am a tea drinker. :)

Asia-Off-Grid likes this.
  7. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

"Monkey Poop Coffee". So, does it come in flavors? Maybe they name them after cat breeds? Tabby? Calico? Persian? Siamese?

"Yes, I will have a large Persian with extra poo and cream to go, please."

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7