MONKEY COMBAT™ ADMIN POUCH

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Oct 10, 2013.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Melbo are you getting a piece of this?

MONKEY COMBAT™ ADMIN POUCH
    9811k7_detail.

• Closed, empty size: 7" x 6.5" x 1.5"
    • Rear slip pocket: 7" x 5.5"
    • Main compartment: 6" x 6" x 1" with quad elastic compression, internal elastic organizers, drainage grommet
    • "Secret" sealed pocket: 6" x 6" with staggered pull tabs
    • Frontal compartment: 6" x 5" x 0.5" with internal elastic organizers
    • Small shallow pocket: 5" x 2"
    • ID window: 5" x 4.5" with quick pull down tab
    • Loop field for patches: approx. 26 sq. in.
    • Empty weight: 6.7 oz.
    • Attachment method: 5" TacTie™ (sold separately)
    Designed primarily to be attached to and worn on the chest area of a tactical vest or body armor, Maxpedition's new #9811 MONKEY COMBAT™ ADMIN POUCH solves many of the problems plaguing admin pouches currently on the market while optimizing carry capacity in a compact and organized package. This innovative accessory also makes for a dandy organizer when attached to any of Maxpedition's bags or packs. Who better to guide us through the finer points about this product than the designer himself; please click the "PLAY" button above to watch MilspecMonkey's video demo of the MONKEY COMBAT™ ADMIN POUCH.

Yard Dart and melbo like this.
  2. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

I bought one of these a few years ago. It is large enough to place a small pistol (Walther P22) in the main compartment and three spare magazines in the front pouch. It worked very well in that role; as a really expensive pistol rug.

I've heard of a few others on this site that has had less than stellar results from Maxpedition, but I can say that everything that I ever got from them has held together well. The only thing that I don't like is for the price of the pouch or bag that you buy, they don't send any attachment means (the Tac Ties) with it, and you must buy them separately.

I see that as kind of an underhanded way to make a few more bucks. I mean, the Tac Tie isn't a very complicated piece of equipment to manufacture, and it's not like they have to go out of their way to produce them by the gazillion. I have purchased other brands (Tactical Tailor- they come with the Malice Clips) of pouches at times just because of this.

melbo likes this.
  3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I think there could be a couple of those in my future. I like to include small kits (tools, cleaning supplies, flashlights etc) in each weapon case. Had been using Kifaru small pouches for this but I think I like these better.

Agreed on the TAC ties. Fortunately, I still have.a ziplock full of Malice Clips from tactical tailor.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7