Monkeys at large..

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Rather productive day online.. hey clyde I scored usmonkeys some rant room in the public blogosphere:
    http://thewarningshot.blogspot.com/
    Everybody welcome to rant ( any topic, on topic or not)and spread the word..outside the confines of our hallowed ground here.[soap]

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Re: Monkeys at large...

nice work.

We need more stuff out there and you are right. THe heated 'true grit' stuff can only go so far at the Monkey.

So can you set up other 'citizen' account for others to use? or just let everyone use 8111?

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

blogger isfree for the signing on ...citizen #8111 is me...wecan all play in my sandbox.Topic s not important, feel free to rant in whatever direction blows yoursails... maybe we;ll spread alittle birdflu around? Somebody leave a monkey link( maybe i can just put one on somewhere...The nets more powerful than we think, ask jim zumbo...The page is "thewarningshot" probably generate some alphabet search traffic.but like minuteman or mark koernke once said put me on a list, stand up and make alittle noise...

4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Yes. Monkey links are fine anywhere. Maybe you should come up with a little instructional for those that may not know how to sign up for a blogspot.

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Sorry took me awhile Ii had to go in and turn some things on , if you click on "post a comment" at the bottom it should alow you to post comments now... Worst comes to worst I could just pass on my password then any monkey becomes "citizen #8111" fun stuff wot...

6. sheen_estevez

sheen_estevez Monkey+++

Very cool, I've been posting on blogger since 2004, I have periods where I post lots then nothing for awhile

7. ripsnort

ripsnort Monkey+++

"Monkeyrants"

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7