Monsanto in the news!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matteo10572, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Matteo10572

Matteo10572 Monkey+

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Not to disparage, the above, but the Truth of the matter is, that just about EVERYTHING can cause Cancer, if introduced in sufficient quantities, to animal test subjects. When I read NEWS Reports similar to the ABOVE, I take them with "1 Ton Bags of Salt"....

In the First Place, more than likely the writer of the Report , has very little, or NO Knowledge, of the subject he/she/it is writing about, and is just parroting, someone else's actual Work, or Research. This is ABSOLUTELY TRUE, for Print, and MainStream Media....
    Second, Look at the Original Research, or Peer Reviewed, Published, Documentation, for just HOW the Conclusions, were reached, and WHO did the Research, and if they had an AGENDA, going into the Research.
    Third, Look specifically at the Amounts of the Stuff, pushed into the Test Subjects, as compared to Body Mass.

..... There is a HUGH Pile of Scientific Junk BS, being passed off as legitimate Research, these days, and mostly by Folks with Big Agendas, like MONEY.... Never take Internet Blogs, or MainStream Media Reports, without looking very carefully at where it is coming from, and NEVER take some Fancy, High Fallutten, Named Outfit, you have never heard of, as a Creditable Source, of Information, about anything that has to do with your Personal Business.

3. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

I've been using Glyphosate for the past 35 years.... hummm what was I going to say?

4. Matteo10572

Matteo10572 Monkey+

BT,
    Given the amount of top ranking Goobermint officials and Monsanto big wigs that interchange positions between the two, can anyone really accept the findings by such regulatory agencies suffering huge conflict of interest?

Since we cannot trust them, by default we looks elsewhere for findings on the topic. Good or not so good.

Brokor likes this.
  5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I would do research, but never trust any FDA and .Gov approved research pertaining to RoundUp or any Monsanto product or dealing.

Glyphosate (the major culprit ingredient in RoundUp) may be linked to cancer. In fact, it is estrogenic and drives breast cancer cell proliferation in the parts-per-trillion range. (endocrine disruptor) - Further Info Here - Study Found Here

I can link information all day long, and the internet is not the veritable jungle of lies and deceit SOME PEOPLE would like you to believe. You just have to checksum your sources and not take everything at face value. In the early days, around 2000-2001, I would say most websites which were conspiracy theory quack zones all had the typical HTML layout with religious scripture quoted and animated .Gif's to be flashy. It was much easier to spot a fringe site back then. All you have to do now is take your time and verify the evidence. If there is no link to the source material, don't take it as fact until you find it.

"Glyphosate exerted proliferative effects only in human hormone-dependent breast cancer. We found that glyphosate exhibited a weaker estrogenic activity than estradiol. Furthermore, this study demonstrated the additive estrogenic effects of glyphosate and genisein which implied that the use of glyphosate-contaminated soybean products as dietary supplements may pose a risk of breast cancer because of their potential additive estrogenicity." (link)

Indeed. Wise advice.

And it doesn't stop there. Monsanto's poison can also be linked to Alzheimers, Parkinsons and autism, too (3).

Obviously, the chemistry behind Glyphosate is known by Monsanto. The fact that it disrupts the CYP gene pathway, the enzymes that play a major role in body detoxification is something that can easily contribute to illness and disease. I wonder if this has a direct correlation to the pharmaceutical industry possibly? The same major financial institutions that own major biotech and food corporations also own most of the major pharmaceutical companies. Mainstream media in North America will always promote GMOs and Roundup as well as emphasize their safety. That couldn’t be further from the truth, they damage your DNA and RNA genomes, not just for profit but for experimentation and control. Fidelity investments, State Street Corporation, JP Morgan Chase and The Vanguard Group seem to own all major food corporations and pharmaceutical companies (1)(2).

Source for quote above: -link-

Matteo10572 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7