Mora Knives For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Brokor, Jun 2, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Great prices, fast response and ship time, and very courteous staff. This is Amos Outdoors online, an official Mora of Sweden dealer.

Welcome to Amos Outdoors

If you are looking for a Mora knife, chances are these folks have what you need. I have ordered from Amazon, Ebay and other private vendors before, and I must admit that these people are more squared away, honest and have good prices. I am not trying to sell Mora knives for them, I just like to return the kindness shown to me in equal fashion. I receive nothing in return from posting this message here. I believe in living decently; a good business should be rewarded with praise and open consideration --in this manner, the Amos Outdoors store receives more customers. Try them out for yourself and see.

They also have axes, bow saws, sharpening tools, and firesteels there, too.

NVBeav and bladefrenzy like this.
  2. toolman23

toolman23 Monkey+

thank you for the link. been looking for a mora knife and these look like the best prices and selection.

3. ezbite

ezbite 5miles from mosquito lake

I never realized there are so many different ones.

4. CrufflerJJ

CrufflerJJ Monkey++

I've been very happy with my 2-3 purchases from Ragnar's Ragweed Forge. If he lists it on his website, there's an excellent chance that he's got it in stock. VERY Low shipping ($6 per order), fast service, decent prices, wide range of products. See:

Ragnar's Swedish Knife Catalog

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

The new Mora Light My Fire is available. You can check it out at the link to Amos Outdoors I provided in my first post, or search around a bit.

If you buy through Amazon, try to use the SM referral link in the header section of the forum, or click here.
    moralmf.JPG

1. Coyote Ridge
  2. Hanzo
  3. Taylor90
  4. Hanzo
  5. Brokor
  6. itsmedave
  7. H.I.S Survival
    Thread

Mora knives

You've never seen a review like this guaranteed [MEDIA]
    Thread by: H.I.S Survival, Jul 16, 2016, 13 replies, in forum: Blades