More LEOs behaving badly

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by CATO, May 14, 2012.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Content deleted before I hit post reply, please don't feed the trolls

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

@Seacowboys Aw, SEA... I was so looking forward to your comments....

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

I think the word you are groping for is "Isn't interfering with an LEO during the course of THEIR LAWFUL Duty violating the "LAW"?"

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I doubt the City Attorney would EVER want to get this case, in front of a Judge, EVER... OR want to try and defend the City, Department, Police Chief, Supervisory Commander, Cop, and any other Officer who laid Hands on the Nurse, in Federal District Court, on Civil Rights Violations of both the Nurse and her Patient.... Especially with the SCOTUS Precedent, ON POINT, Set just last YEAR, by a 7-1 Vote.... The absolute Best Outcome for them, is Hope the Nurse means what she has said, in PUBLIC, and doesn't bring suit.... otherwise, it is a SLAM DUNK, and I wouldn't want to be a Cop in that city, in need of Medical Help, from the ONLY Trauma Center in the Region....

oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. M118LR

M118LR Caution: Does not play well with others.

It's been a couple of decades since I worked as a Diver with the CPD Marine Units. They didn't have the scandals that struck the Special SWAT Units, but then most of the folks that where in charge back then are down here living the life of luxury in Florida. So much for NOBODY is immune to the rule of law. I let all those that have been given warnings instead of being taken down to the hall cast stones at the break the law, go to prison line. The UCMJ isn't applicable to folks outside of the Military.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7