More Out Of Control ***** Teens Acting Badly (jax, Florida)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tacmotusn, Jul 20, 2012.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

300 Black Teens Storm Florida Wal-Mart

July 20, 2012 by Bryan Nash
    [​IMG]
    SCREENSHOT​
    About 300 teens caused $1,500 worth of damages at a Wal-Mart in Jacksonville, Fla., on Saturday night.​
    You can find just about anything at Wal-Mart, including out-of-control teenagers. About 300 teens caused $1,500 worth of damages at a Wal-Mart in Jacksonville, Fla., on Saturday night.
    According to police, the black teens were at a party. But when cops broke up the revelry, the teens found somewhere else to go. The party continued at Wal-Mart. Once there, a food fight ensued.
    Allegedly, someone was shot when police broke up the house party. Gunshots were also fired in the Wal-Mart parking lot.
    “You’re talking about a very chaotic situation, plus a very dangerous situation. You’ve got hundreds of young people that’s wreaking havoc all over the store,” said legal analyst Ken Jefferson.
    A video of the action was posted on YouTube by J’quan Jarrell. Within 72 hours, the video had been watched more than 20,000 times. Jarrell says he was not part of the mob, just an innocent bystander who recorded the incident.
    “I didn’t throw anything, I just thought it was crazy,” he said. “Pulled out my camera to record because I thought it’d get me a lot of views on YouTube.”
    Wal-Mart issued this statement about the incident: “The actions of these teenagers were deplorable and put at risk the safety of innocent bystanders. We’re committed to assisting law enforcement in any way we can to help identify the people responsible for the commotion, including the acts of vandalism and theft that occurred at our store.”

2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

If it weren't for the customers, I'd favor locking the doors and tossing a few tear gas grenades. Cuff & stuff them as they are let out one at a time. If the 'kids'can't pay the damages and pay for things taken or destroyed, then their parents get the bill - deducted from their welfare checks if necessary. THIS CRAP HAS GOT TO STOP!!

TailorMadeHell, tulianr and tacmotusn like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7