Mornings....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by magnus392, Nov 20, 2005.

1. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I am the type of person that would just assume set the planet ablaze as to see the morning come. I hate mornings....they are a thorn in my side... Why are we day time creatures? If it wasn't for breakfast I would have no use for mornings! [plz]

2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I'm a morning person and a night owl. It's just the time in the middle that gets me down :D

3. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

:D

4. magnus392

I am a morning person if I have been up the previous 12 hrs [beer]

5. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I love mornings...

and love getting up early....I get up 3 hours before I have to be at work...It's like knowing something others don't......

I know.......... weird.

And more time for coffee....... ;)

6. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

CRC,
    do you really have a big cup that you fill up and sit in?

7. CRC

No...but I sure drink enough of it......My parrothead friends call me CL for Coffee Lady... [ROFL]

I got a belated birthday present this week from one of them....Java Jewelry...A really pretty bracelet made with beads and coffee beans.... [winkthumb]

I can't imagine life without coffee..... :shock:

8. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

CRC, I know where you're coming from. I get up at 4:30AM most mornings, and surf the net til I get ready to go to work - gotta be in the office at 7:30AM. One or two cups of java at home, then one more at the office. [cof]

9. 155gunner

155gunner Monkey+++ Founding Member

I hate mornings. [yukface] That is why I have been working nights for almost 15 years now and love it. I prefer to go to bed at 6 AM, not wake up then.

10. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

CRC, if you have coffee beans on a braclet, wouldn't that be considered a survival kit for you? Maybe you could make an old indian breast plate out of them and it could be considered a three day survival kit! Just don't fall in a pool, you would never come out [beer]

11. CRC

You think I don't have espresso beans in my BOB???

Hell yeah! [ROFL]

12. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Morning is the BEST time of the day! Everything's fresh and new. The flowers are just opening, the birds starting their song. It's like a little bit of spring every day! :D

13. Quigley_Sharps

CRC stand for Crown Royal Coffee [troll]

14. magnus392

Mornings still suck....I feel alive at night...especially 3am-5am... Best time.

15. Quigley_Sharps

After 35 My mind just done like to do that any more.
    Im up before light everyday now, no alarm clock [shiftyeyes]

16. magnus392

Yeah I have been working an awfull day job for 3 1/2 yrs now and I am getting that way even on the days off [nono]

17. Quigley_Sharps

:D it gets worse as the older you get huu ghirt :D

18. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Ayuh. Nearly everyone feels 19 on some days, 90 on others at getup time. The older you get, the more 90s come with it. [beer]

19. CRC

Before Coffee , anyway...... ;)

It gets better with each cup..

20. Quigley_Sharps

:D

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7