Most absurd statement ever

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Apr 18, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

2. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

what the **** kind of glasses is she wearing? oh yeah.. they say "Marx Made" on them..

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

The Obamas are masters of hyperbole so we shouldn't be surprised

chelloveck likes this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The sad part is that only true believers can come up with that level of absurdity extemporaneously. She believes it!!!

5. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

puke.JPG

6. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I've never had a problem with a wife believing her husband could walk on water. My problem is that this president has spent the past 3 years leading us into quicksand from which we may not escape

Sapper John, Seawolf1090 and BTPost like this.
  7. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

I can't believe Christians of any color don't have a cow over this Messianic allusion. She is using scripture to show that the Lord brought the common people out of darkness and into the light....right after she says that's what her husband has done. Which necessarily means that WE were all living in the darkness before....one of the most prosperous times in our country's history...for ALL colors. At no other time since 1776 have blacks had the opportunities they have had in the past decade. Their only problem is they can't get over the fact that they're black....no one else cares, but they continually bring it up...want you to recognize the fact.

If you work with a one-armed man; and said man gets his work done as best he can and doesn't really call attention to the fact, you'd treat him no differently than anyone else and help him out IF he needed it (unless you were Richard Kimball).

However, if that man continually talks about his "one-arm" and that he can't do the things that other people do and how bad he has it and that he shouldn't have to do the same things as everyone else, how many lunch invitations do you think he'll have? I would tune it out and ignore, which is basically what this country does. We expect less out of them as a group because the expect less out of themselves.

The Kenyan has done nothing to change this...in fact, he's made it worse.

8. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Who does she think he is ? Anikin Skywalker ?

IIRC he turned into Darth Vader and brought down the empire.

Oh wait...[monkeyeating]

9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Yea, Grouch'o Marx, maybe..... You know... Big Nose and Bushy Eyebrows......

10. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

I'll take "out of the dark and into the light" as the sheeple in the dark are FINALLY seeing the light and realizing that this countries .goob needs some very radical change.

STANGF150 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7