Motivational Poster Thread (warning content)

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Heh. I knew you didn't miss it, but we do have some, ah, "gullibles" visiting :lol:

Tully Mars and Mountainman like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

The women's group has given their pink hats away
    bff4057d5285e15a014603cbe348f37355b7dfa05753f52c8364f1d2af622da7.

and are now sporting riot gear as they join Antifa in Charlotteville

DHYSEO2WAAAd9h1. large.

Looks like Nerf to me.

Gator 45/70 and tbf8170 like this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

That's just it's own kind of scary...

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I need some popcorn. Gonna be quite a show when those "women" face off against real billyclubs and ball bats. I'd pay a few FRNs to watch that show.

Gator 45/70, Motomom34 and Tully Mars like this.
  5. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Gator 45/70, Motomom34 and chelloveck like this.
  6. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Your pink ladies need to learn how it's done from the pro's... we uad periods of Time that the SCA taught riot cops how to properly use baton and shield.... It was fun....

7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Amazingly the CBS Evening News showed these ladies tonight as offering protection in case any NAZI's showed up. If only we would have had them to help us in WW2....

tbf8170, Tully Mars, oldawg and 3 others like this.
  8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Not a poster, though inspirational and motivational none the less.....

story until 2mins38secs

Gator 45/70 and Witch Doctor 01 like this.
  9. chelloveck

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I swear they found the craziest looking guy to be the face of the alt-right.

11. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

And how many missed the armed dude in the middle background?! That aint a pink bat he is carrying.......

Tully Mars likes this.
  12. chelloveck

Indeed....an embodiment of the "an armed society is a civil society thesis"

I don't think these guys were along for show and tell either...

[​IMG]
    21 Social Media Images From the Charlottesville White Power Rally | Inverse

[​IMG]
    Armed white nationalists descend on Charlottesville, in photos and video

[​IMG]
    Car slams into Black Lives Matter protesters in Charlottesville
    [​IMG]
    One dead and dozens wounded as white supremacists clash with anti-fascist campaigners in Virginia

Don't get me wrong....I'm not making a tu quoque argument for the dude standing behind the pink 'n purple sisters....but Virginia is an "open carry" state and he would be quite entitled to carry firearms openly, as much as the KKK, Neo-Nazi, and white supremacist dudes....it just makes LEO efforts at defusing the violence a little more hazardous and challenging.

Right-to-Carry Laws Are Making Violent Protests like Charlottesville Even Harder to Defuse

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Personally I think I would be more fearful of the lady in the polka-dot dress. She looks like a force you would not want to mess with.

tbf8170 and Yard Dart like this.
  14. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

You and the trolling crack me up...... you must love it when shit goes sideways here in the U.S. Just a great opportunity to post crap that most here don't care about....or for. Pot stirring for fun....you should write a book. ;)

As a point of record, I was making a comment on situational awareness. How many glanced at the pic and just saw the chicks with bats.....the guy with the firearm was probably missed by many. As far as the extremist on both sides (left and right)... they can all kill each other off and leave the rest of us the F alone!!
    [rnt]

15. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Of the women, the one on the far right is the dangerous one. None of those women would be upright five seconds into any melee, but the one on the right would off you if she had a chance. Polka dot dress (Tango 1) would be very verbal, but she would drop her bat and run the second it got real as would the next one to the right of her (Tango 2). Tango 3 bending over is the only one of the group that has participated in any athletics. She will defend the other three who will be cowering behind her. She will probably block once, then twice before being drawn into an open position that will drop her since she won't expect an unfair shot to her knee while she is busy protecting her face. Tango 4, the dangerous one, will try to bash in the back of your head when you try to help Tango 3 get back to her feet so they can leave.

Gator 45/70 and Motomom34 like this.
  16. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

My personal fave in the picture is the guy in the white shirt - the WTF expression on his face is priceless. I personally I caught the armed guy but agree that most people missed it.

Yard Dart likes this.
  17. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Well since we do not have a DISLIKE button here is a double DISLIKE nut kick for you!!! [nk] [nutkick]

oldman11 likes this.
  18. chelloveck

If placing me beyond an 'ignore' wall is your safe place....then...be safe.

Having endured watching Mark Latham for some 18 minutes; I'm not sure, in what way it (Mark Latham's 'The Rebel' pontification has cleaned up my "bs" on change. The interview, which was generally sympathetic, supportive and generous towards James Damore, centred on an American Citizen, who was fired by an American based multinational Corporation, in America. Mark Latham is a 'colourful' political, and media identity with a colourful history. he is something of a political and ideological chameleon: He now presents as a 'libertarian'. It is unsurprising that Mark works for 'The Rebel'....he's virtually unemployable in Australia. The tragedy of Mark Latham

Daily Source Check: The Rebel - Media Bias/Fact Check

As it happens, I share some of the criticisms expressed, concerning Google's search engine algorithms. I have, over the past several years used google to find info regarding prepping, survival, survival monkeys, firearms and weaponry, 2A, 1A, hunting, trapping, fishing, Christianity, bacon, archery, Trump, MAGA, fake news, and so forth...the Google search engine algorithm is convinced that I'm a , redneck banjo strumming Appalacian gun toting member of the NRA....sometimes I don't find anything progressively flavoured until about page 6 or page 7 or later of the search results. :(

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. chelloveck

It goes to show what distraction and camouflage can achieve.

I guess the not many noticed the 'Pepe man' either Motivational Poster Thread (warning content) | Page 781 | Survival Monkey Forums

20. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

For a breath of fresh air

[​IMG]
    the Silvers (silver salmon) are now running big time in Seward!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now, isn't that better?

AD1, JLRhiner, Gator 45/70 and 7 others like this.
  1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7