Moving to Detroit

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Legion489, May 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Moving to Detroit

Bob was sitting on the plane waiting to fly to Detroit, when a guy took the seat beside him. The guy was an emotional wreck, pale, hands shaking, moaning in fear.

"What's the matter?" Bob asked.

"I've been transferred to Detroit - I've heard the people are crazy there. They've got lots of shootings, gangs, race riots, drugs, poor public schools, and the highest crime rate in the nation."

Bob replied, "I've lived in Detroit all my life. It's not as bad as the media says. Find a nice home, go to work, mind your own business, and enroll your kids in a nice private school. It's as safe a place as anywhere in the world."

The guy relaxed and stopped shaking and said, "Oh, thank you. I've been worried to death. But if you live there and say it's OK, I'll take your word for it. What do you do for a living?

"I'm a tail gunner on a Budweiser truck."

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Ah, it's not that bad here. It's like every other major metro area.
    Good and bad places scattered amongst one another.
    There will always be the other side of the tracks no matter what town you are in.
    It's just a matter of paying attention to your surroundings.
    Knee or waist high grass is a pretty good sign you've gone too far from the "Safe Zone" and pucker factor should be in full effect.

Kevlar helps.

3. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

or tail gunner for a fritos truck or for a walmart truck or a liqueur truck roflol I could do this all day

UncleMorgan likes this.
  4. Gaowlpoop

Gaowlpoop Monkey++

Detroit and Chicago should be absolut paradise! Everything that the left sayes is good for you and the country has been implemented.

BUT......BUT......BUT

Both places are in collapse. Wonder why that is?

5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Well, Chicago is just copying the D. We've been in a death spiral for decades.
    I'll blame NAFTA or greed/graft or drugs or rise of the police state or just really bad choices, but mostly any politician/council member/mayor or employee of our shrinking city.

1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7