Mr Brownie stopped by....

Discussion in 'Turf and Surf Hunting and Fishing' started by BTPost, May 15, 2019.

1. Release from Iowa DNR. there are two black bears roaming eastern Iowa now. One near Long grove, and one near Blue grass. Spectators causing traffic jams and disturbing bears. I know to some out there seeing a bear is not a rarity, but we are lucky to see a bear roaming free once every couple of years.

2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

About all we have abouts are what locals call 'Honey bears' 300 lbs is a bruiser.
    If you shoot one the Game Warden says you better have claw marks on you're azz,Or you will go to jail + a bunch of other fines.

SB21 likes this.
  3. Well, Bruno the black bear made it to Missouri. The DNR tranquilized him(?) and he was transported to a less developed area. He schlepped across Iowa, crossed THE RIVER into Ill, crossed THE RIVER back into Missouri. Their DNR decided he was getting too close to St. Louis, so out came the tranks. I wished Iowa's DNR had knocked him out and put a tracking collar on him.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

My son ran into this guy while hiking in Glacier National Park last week. Scared the kid but the bear was just passing through

thisone2. this one.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Nice ! Old humpback !

SB21 and Motomom34 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7