Multiple choice....You choose!

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by dragonfly, Dec 1, 2011.

1. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Falcoln you must wake up lol........Humans have alaways harnesd and been dependeny on energy since the cave man, even they used fire. Electricity just happens to be the best form.

I have seen housing from the last centry and it usually consists of a 200 sq foot home for a family of alot, 6 or more, alaways wondered how they reproduced?

Take a practice run off the grid....let us know how bad it sucks because I know first hand it sucks. Im going to stay on the grid as long as possible then when necessary turn my home into 200' of heated aera and do the best I can at that point.

Fishing for fun is fun fishing for the next meal also sucks but it can be done.

True Freedom is living in a 3500 sq foot house at what ever temp. you desire, oppression is what we are facing now, GOD HELP THE USA

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Larry,

Yes man has harnessed energy in it's many forms.
    but not until the 1900's was it supplied by someone else.

prior to that it was
    fire by wood
    water power

now we are beholden to the globalists. It's like the crack dealer, give it away, make it cheap, make them addicted. (here is where we are now)

If you can't get off the globalist tit, one is beholden to them until the end.

We go without power a few times a year from days to over a week due to poor power delivery. We may not bathe quite as often during the outage but we still get a bath every couple of days.

I think falc is just trying to say, be prepared. It goes towards the comfort/shelter part of the prep pyramid.

Just Sayin.

BTW, in the winter I can get my house over 90 inside with wood stoves when it was -10 outside. In a 3500 sq ft house, not likely. I can however get my 96 sqft sauna to 195+. It does feel a lot hotter when you throw water on the rocks. Embrace the burn. ooo so good.

3. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Larry, I am more awake than you ever will be by the looks of your post. You cannot even feel your chains or see your cage. I have lived completely off grid, for years, in the past.

You would not know true freedom if it walked up and bit you on the nose, from the sounds of things. Hell I didn't either, until recently. You would rather be comfortable than free.

Fair enough. As I said, YMMV. You choice is yours, mine is mine.

To paraphrase Sam Adams:

If you love comfort better than liberty, the tranquility of air conditioned homes better than the animating contest of living free, go from me in peace. I ask not your opinions or your advice. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity remember your folly, so our childrens children do not repeat it.

larryinalabama likes this.
  4. VisuTrac

folks, lets bring it down a little.
    we are here to help one another

In the words of a wise old Canadian sage. "I'm pulling for you. We are all in this together."

weegrannymush and larryinalabama like this.
  5. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

Im here for survival info ,,,,,,,,, Falocn has my deepest Respect.

Falcon15 and VisuTrac like this.
  6. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

By the way I dont live in no 3500 sq foot house, Id like to some day.

7. Gafarmboy

Gafarmboy Monkey+++

the coming police state/Minority Report

Here is an interview with Glenn Beck about the use of High End Programming to track Americans via a SkyNet like program..He interviews the author of the book "Full Black". Really Frightening...
    Videos – Glenn Beck

Gafarmboy

8. VisuTrac

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7