Muslim “Refugees” Coming to a City near You

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Motomom34, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

THese guys are attacking Pres Candidate Ben Carson and claiming non-profit status.

CAIR Loses IRS Status :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

This link is from 2011 but its interesting that they are still calling themselves non-profit and attacking Carson.

2. Katana Lee

Katana Lee Monkey

These "refugees" are here to do exactly what the "terrorists" are doing overseas - destabilize a country.

oldawg and Ganado like this.
  3. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

Thought it might be good to bump this back up with the news from Paris today...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I do wonder if these refugees have already started to arrive in the US? I also wonder if the happenings of the Paris incident was done by the Syrians that were welcomed into Europe.

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I think that all the "Bleeding Heart Libs" who bring in these folks, are willing to have them live next Door.... Otherwise, they are "All Talk, and No Action" At least, I can watch it all happen on CNN, and then hit the OFF Button, and take a walk outside, and it will all go away... No Sand People can make it out here.... Not even with subsidies...

6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

That reminds me - there is a decent XM193 sale going on locally @ about 30 cents per round....

Yard Dart, oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I've got a problem with 'The List' It's not a location list of where they are going to dump, it's a list of organizations that help refugees, it's their offices. and notice that a large number of them are non-muslim religious organizations.

It's when ICE starts opening up their own 'relocation' centers that I am going to be concerned. You know, that this is probably the same list that they had prior to 2001.

Is ISIS/ISIL dangerous? Well duh, any group of idiots with guns and explosives are.
    Are they going to be dumping 100's of terrorists in each of these listed locations? nope.
    Does the US have an immigration/refugee problem? Yep, ask a Native American Indian.

Is this going to change how I go about my daily life? Nope, I'm still going to attempt to avoid areas with large crowds of unarmed people.

I'm calling fear mongering on this. As bad actors are going to act bad doesn't matter the race, creed, political or religious affiliation.

But you got to admit, they are getting much better at coordination and that is worrisome.

8. Aeason

Aeason Monkey

I pray the American people will stand together and teach some understanding to these people, the kind that happens at the woodshed as the saying goes.

9. Tobit

Tobit Ham Extra Class

10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Most immigrants no longer bother to assimilate into our culture or are even willing to give their allegiance to America. I don't expect a refugee to act otherwise - they are fleeing a bad situation to a place of safety. In a perfect world they would live here under secular law and those seeking citizenship would enter that process, while others would wait for stabilization in their home country before returning.

In reality, among the real refugees will be a population of terrorists, who among other things will pressure them heavily to do as they are told. I see nothing good coming of this, but then have never seen any good coming from most wars or ever from religious extremism.

ditch witch likes this.
  11. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

1. 3M-TA3
  2. Bandit99
  3. Motomom34
  4. Yard Dart
  5. Asia-Off-Grid
  6. Asia-Off-Grid
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Yard Dart
  9. Motomom34