Muslim Entry Into The US Has Already Been Banned.

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by UncleMorgan, Dec 9, 2015.

Tags:
  1. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Brokor, Ganado, Tully Mars and 2 others like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

That reminds me of Chimo's thread. Intention. How can you know someone intentions? Sometimes our intentions change.

3. gundog10

gundog10 Monkey++

Sooner or later we as a country will learn that everyone is not welcome here. A few more terror attacks in this country and maybe just maybe people will pull their heads out of the sand. We are entering a new era in america and I can only hope that we elect a leader who has the fortitude that will be needed to fight the good fight. Unlike the coward currently in place.

Tully Mars likes this.
  4. UncleMorgan

Intentions can be stated or demonstrated. In the case of Islam the intention to destroy the US by force has been stated and demonstrated many times. That's the intention of a specific organization.

The intentions of an individual are much the same: Every Islamic either actively or passively supports the intentions of Islam, right up to the instant he or she abandons the religious/political organization that is Islam.

And it really doesn't matter if they only support Islam out of fear. As long as they remain members of the organization, they are in fact supporting it.

Abandoning the Islamic religion and all it stands for pretty much states and demonstrates the non-aggressive intentions of an ex-Muslim individual.

So every Muslim that genuinely doesn't support the intentions of Islam needs to
    exit that religion, or risk being mistaken for one who does.

In wartime, anyone wearing the uniform of the enemy IS the enemy, whether they enlisted or got conscripted.

Ditto for membership in a totalitarian organization like Islam.

techsar, Tully Mars and Pax Mentis like this.
  5. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Gundog10
    Inept, incompetent, indecisive coward currently in place.

All those I's do fit quite well with a narcissist.
    [​IMG]

6. UncleMorgan

A funny thing about war: It's conducted by governments when it's far away, and by citizens when it comes to town.
    If (in an act of utter insanity) Islam dropped an army on the beaches of North Carolina, our military would have to stand in line for a chance to shoot at them.

Yes: Some cowards would run. Those who did not would definitely take care of business.

Our new era is an old era. In the days of the Wild West it flatly never happened that a gang of outlaws "treed" a Western town. The Dalton Gang got shot to doll rags just trying to rob a bank. They would never have threatened the whole town because everyone that pick up a gun would have have shot it at them. Men, women, and children.

I know the nature of the citizens in my small community. They're mostly nice people. Friendly, courteous, and more concerned with the weather than somebody else's haircut. Or religion.

But if the Muslims ever drop a regiment of paratroops on us, everyone in town will get a brand new AK-47, a lot of free ammo, some colorful hats, a nice silk sunshade, and a bucket full of souvenirs.

And the guy with the backhoe would have to put a little overtime in that weekend.

I would definitely go to the tailgate party after the turkey shoot.

gundog10, Tully Mars, kellory and 7 others like this.
  7. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Some verses from the Quran it would seem that they are following their book, their tech manual.

Verse (8:12)

When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.
    Verse (8:67)
    It is not fit for a prophet that he should take captives unless he has fought and triumphed in the land; you desire the frail goods of this world, while Allah desires (for you) the hereafter; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.
    Verse (3:151)
    We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they set up with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority, and their abode is the fire, and evil is the abode of the unjust.

8. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

The author of the article had to stretch to apply that statute to Islam as a religion, but it is perfectly applicable to those who's actions...under the guise of any religion or organization...fall under the criteria stated in the statute. This goes back to what I always say...ACTIONS are what count...not religion or skin color or what-ifs.

chelloveck likes this.
  9. chimo

Intentions are often communicated via writing, speech, etc.

Example: Just because I want to purchase a firearm does not mean I intend to do harm with it. But if I make a silly Faceplant post that I'm gonna go shoot up something, then go buy a gun, it could easily be inferred that I bought the gun with intent to do harm.

Tully Mars likes this.
  10. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

You call it a stretch, but it fits the letter of their "holy" writings...you seem to rely on no constitutional or legal basis for your opinions and yet you state them as undeniable fact.

11. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

If Islamists, Communists and other Totalitarians are Prohibited by Law from Immigrating to the US - Freedom Outpost were to be applied consistently....then Christian Reconstructionists / Dominionists would qualify for exclusion, for advocating a totalitarian (theocratic) regime to rule over Americans. That nest of vipers would be no more missed than Islamic jihadists.

Christian Reconstructionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dominionism - RationalWiki

Rise of the Religious Right in the Republican Party

12. chimo

I've made the constitutional case quite well, even if you wish to ignore it. And yes the article does make quite the stretch to equate the statute to Islam or any other religion. I'm sure someone tried to make the same case regarding Catholics, back in the day when scared people thought we'd fall under the control of the Pope if we let in too many Catholics...or God forbid elected a Catholic president.

Deuteronomy 17:
    If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
    3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
    4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
    5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Luke 19:27:
    But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Matthew 10:34:
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Man's religions are responsible for more death and destruction on this earth than any other cause, including actual acts of God (or whatever deity or non-deity you fancy).

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015
    chelloveck likes this.
  13. Pax Mentis

While I agree with you regarding religions in general, and that is one of many reasons I don't follow one, I would argue that religious groups that are currently engaged in the killing of non believers are somewhat different with regard to whether or not they fit the above proscription than one that may have done so in centuries past. While there are a few scattered Christian sects that may still advocate for those acts, it is certainly not the norm. Islam as currently practiced in those parts of the world they control clearly fits.

14. chimo

People kill people...not religions and not guns. I kinda like being consistent in my position when discussing our core human rights. I can't blame a book for the acts of men anymore than I can blame a gun for the acts of men. ;)

RightHand, chelloveck and BTPost like this.
  15. Pax Mentis

I don't think anyone has blamed a book...rather men for choosing to follow the dictates of a book. If a person has said they will follow the dictates of a book that says to kill non-believers, and the followers of that book are engaged worldwide in killing the non believers, it is a pretty good indication (as a member of a society primarily of non believers) that I don't want them in my society.

BTPost likes this.
  16. chimo

I don't want people who kill others using firearms in my society either...but I don't blame the gun...or the books they read...or the religion they belong to...or the color of their skin...or all of the other BS people use to excuse the behavior of the person. I hold the person responsible for their actions. Lots of Christians have committed murder...shall we condemn Christianity by cherry picking bible verses? Lots of white folks have committed murder...shall we cherry pick the writings of the KKK to condemn the entire race? Lots of black folks have committed murder...shall we cherry pick the words of Louis Farrakhan to condemn all blacks?

Just like any other book or religion, anyone can cherry pick quotes to make them look evil or good. For example:

There is no compulsion in religion.
    -- Quran 2:256

Say, "The truth is from your Lord": Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject it"
    -- Quran 18:29

And if your Lord had pleased, surely all those who are in the earth would have believed, all of them; will you then force men till they become believers?
    -- Quran 10:99

For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.
    -- Quran 109:6

Therefore do remind, for you are only a reminder. You are not a watcher over them;
    -- Quran 88:21

He said, "O my people have you considered: if I should be upon clear evidence from my Lord while He has given me mercy from Himself but it has been made unapparent to you, should we force it upon you while you are averse to it?
    -- Quran 11:28

chelloveck, kellory and ghrit like this.
  17. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Which once again shows that man's interpretations and cherry picking the verses can justify almost anything. NB, jihadists do exactly that to ram extremism into their conquests.

chelloveck and RightHand like this.
  18. chimo

Interpreting words to fit our own ends seems to be one of the core competencies of our species. ;)

chelloveck likes this.
  19. chelloveck

The Sunni cherry picking jihadists and the Shiite jihadists have been killing each other off for centuries, over the minutest differences in cherry picked references to the Qur'an, that I am surprised that they have the time, effort and inclination to do the same to infidels...however, apparently minor quibbles about differences in cherry picked Qur'anic verses are as nothing when compared to the sport of sending infidels to eternal damnation.

20. chelloveck

What you fail to explain, is that FGM, is simply not just a Muslim phenomenon. Can you explain what part of the Qur'an / Hadiths mandate FGM??? FGM as a cultural practice has preceded Islam by thousands of years.

Are you prepared to take up cudgels against fellow Christians who indulge in this vile cultural practice....or just sit back and snipe at Muslims because they are the low hanging fruit on the FGM tree. ???

Edit: The questions to Taku are rhetorical....he is ostriching his head to my posts, i.e. I am on his ignore list.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    RightHand likes this.
  1. 3M-TA3
  2. Bandit99
  3. Cruisin Sloth
  4. DKR
  5. Yard Dart
  6. Asia-Off-Grid
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
  8. Motomom34
  9. Motomom34
  10. HK_User