my bad,sorry my abscense

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by caron, Nov 15, 2010.

1. caron

caron Monkey+

proby untill i get 5 usefull posts in here. have to explain a bit.broke my shoulder,titanium in,retired myself so as not to cause an accident to a colleague,went to studying autocad,a never ending process.also doing benevolent work for handicapped ----all this to say i do not own my free time.feeling myself around this site so that i may one day contribute, but for now lurk and glean the wisdom of others silently, till i kick in. i have some catching up to do ,so much material to digest. ok, i know i have too many things on my plate, but that's the curse of a 65 year old man who feels hes got just so much time left to get things right. i think i found a home.

2. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Welcome Home...

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Welcome, caron

A caron is a minor, but essential element of the Baltic languages....adds a bit ginger to things....this is a good home...full of wierdos, wiseguys, and wonderful people...you are sure to fit in.....just don't wander too close to the 2nd ammendment guys,,,,,,they'll have your titanium for a gunstock : O

4. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

And a good damn gunstock it would make! Welcome Caron. Make yourself at home, just don't drink all the beer and not buy any to replace it.

5. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Sveiki!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7