My Heart In The Midst Of A Challenging World

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AbbyL, Dec 1, 2017.

1. AbbyL

AbbyL Monkey

Our world has become so complicated these days, filled with predatory people who are selfish, self-centered, judgmental, oppressive, controlling and deceptive with ulterior motives that hurt innocent people in So Many ways...making victims of those who have a pure sincere heart of love for humanity; Yet our world is full of hopeful potential for the restoration of humanity, to having honorable integrity and a sense of child-like innocence. I find that because of the condition of our world, that so many times it is hard to know who to trust, who is sincere and who is not...leading to many false preconceived judgements about each other, before ever really getting to know each other.

What Our World Needs, Truly is more forgiveness, Love, patience, Understanding and common ground to work out differences and misunderstandings. It is so painful to read and see the news every day, and see all the suffering going out within our country of the United States and in countries around the world. I am only one small voice as a writer, but I so wish there was something I could do to help make a difference. I pray for all of those who are suffering, for those in leadership and community service positions to have guiding wisdom with honorable integrity and true compassion And for everyone-within-humanity to develop peaceful communication skills for solving our worlds problems today.

I weep in my heart, every day, for the healing restoration of humanity: paying For problems to be resolved peacefully; for those who are oppressed/abused/in bondage/hurting, to be delivered and healed; for our leaders to do the right thing when no one is looking, for the good of all; and for peace. I am not trying to be "Religious", but express my love for humanity, with true compassion and concern about the existence of "what is" with whole-picture full-truth visional-perspective of what our world faces today in every day life. For Our "little world" is not the only life in existence, that matters; all lives mater. And this post is definitely not for any political agendas or specific religions, either! It is just the expression and feelings I have, from the depths of my heart and soul. I hope that how ever your pray or believe in making a difference in life, that you will be inspired to do what ever you can within the communities you live & how ever you feel led to make a difference in life anywhere in the world.

As unique individuals, we all have our own giftings, talents and purpose to fulfill in life. As unique individuals, we are just one small voice and activist; but collectively, each of us doing our part where ever we feel led to help and contribute, we are community groups that make up a TEAM, that can bring about change for the good of all. As the old saying goes, "Rome was not built in a day".....Therefore, if we all do our part we can bring about change, even if we do not feel like we are helping pave the way to a better world for all. We are all important and do matter, in giving by actions of love; even if it is only within our family households, communities or places of work. All it takes is one action of love, one voice, one step forward towards achieving problem-solving resolutions...that causes a catalytic-chain-reaction of change-for-the-better life-changing-healing and improvement of life-living for all. May we all do what we can, as family within humanity.

I have not been on this forum for a while because I have been extremely very busy with priority commitments that require my utmost time & attention each day. I have truly missed getting to know everyone better, said prayers that you all had a wonderful holiday with family and friends AND that you are all doing well.

With Sincere Love, Respect & Prayers for All,
    AbbyL

DuxDawg, Ganado, oldman11 and 10 others like this.
  2. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

I wondered where you'd taken off to...welcome back!

And while your sentiments on humanity's restoration are quite valid, it won't happen as long as there are enclaves that dedicate their entire lives to destroying anyone and anything that does not conform to their own narrow ways of thinking.

oldman11, Motomom34, Bandit99 and 3 others like this.
  3. AbbyL

AbbyL Monkey

Thank you for the welcome back! Sorry, but I am always so busy; more so lately, than ever and especially during all the holidays. I understand what you mean and have often faced persecution for being boldly honest, living a life of being a unique individual as well as fostering unique individuality. Although that may be the case within many communities and societies around the world, I still believe there is hope for change, maturity and growth for all of us within humanity. Some will grow and some will choosingly remain stagnant or confined from reaching their full potential in a positive life nurturing way; Regardless, every ounce of energy spent towards encouraging & inspiring changing growth that fosters the pricelessly precious gift of life...even when persecuted, misunderstood and/or ignored because of ones free-will choice and ignorance within lacking knowledge-Truth-understanding, is worth every second. Tomorrow is never promised, so it is better to make every second count of every day, not wasting the gift of each breath and ounce of remaining health. I would rather face the end of my life one day, persecuted for fostering unity, peace, love and life...than to never try making a difference in life at all, because of negative opposition by those who are hurting and in need of healing, love and full truth for maturity growth. It is all a matter of perspective and free will choice to being open to the beauty and good in life. If all will ever do is see problems with no hope of healing, restoration and answers...then we are most miserable beings and will never help be a part of finding the answers our world needs...answers and hope that we all need, in our own ways. To affect even one life changed and helped, for good or better, is even priceless and worth living and doing what is right and good...words of encouragement or acts of kindness. Truly, that is never a waste of time, wither ones words of positive encouragement or acts of kindness, are received & accepted or not. To me, I believe we all have room for healing, growth and learning. I think we are all in the same boat in life, just in different areas of life and at different maturity levels, when it comes to having room to grow and mature. It just depends on our life journey and purpose in life.

4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Hey AbbyL! Nice to see you again!

First, let me say I agree with you, at least in theory...

Second, let me say that what you are speaking of is 'utopia' and it will never happen, never. Modern man has been around ~5000 years and we are killing each other now better than ever. I believe, the concept of 'give peace a chance' (for want of a better term) is fatally flawed due to man's character...and man is not going to change. Man is greedy, envious, and kills without purpose or necessity. In truth, we're a horrible species compared to others on this planet. Yet, there is just enough good in us to keep us from driving ourselves into extinction...but the jury is still out on this and the odds are well within the realm that he will destroy himself in the end. God forgive us, but this is the truth. And, also consider, that it perhaps is not the 'good' in us that keeps us in check but our own intellect telling us that should we give in to our true nature - well - it would lead to the irreversible path of extinction. Yes, there's a defining question, is it our goodness or our intellect that saves us? I fear it is the latter which, if so, in the end will rationalize our own destruction.

I guess what I am saying is, sure there is always hope but the reality is man will not change and never will. This is life, this is how it is and will be until it is over for mankind or the individual. Furthermore, the individual cannot even make the major changes in oneself for fear of being taken advantage, used or hurt physically or emotionally - so - best to understand the problem for what it truly is: mankind is a partially insane wild beast with just enough intellect to keep it from extinction. As such, mankind should be treated with respect due to his intellect and physical strength but he must always be eyed with extreme caution for he is first and foremost a rabid killer.

And, that is enough dark thoughts for one Saturday morning...

Let me ask you one question before I leave... What would have to happen for mankind to change into this caring, giving, higher moral and intellect entity you envision? Please don't say we would all have to change to this, that, or other because that means we would all have to agree and we all cannot even agree on what to have for dinner. Perhaps, an Alien invasion or, as some hope and pray, the return of Jesus? Now, let me ask you the odds of this happening... I rest my case. Mankind will not change, as such, the individual must change to accept mankind for what it truly is.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    Ganado, Motomom34 and AbbyL like this.
  5. AbbyL

AbbyL Monkey

Hi Bandit99! You write very well and think very deeply. I like that! I agree that our world is so corrupted....and although I believe in Acts of Loving Kindness making a difference in life every day we live and breath, I never said it was wrong to be eagle-eye-observant and protect the innocent from predators & terrorist. I Do Strongly believe in Justice and protecting the innocent. I have gone through and overcome much abuse, threats on my life for my beliefs as a Messianic Jew and encouragement of peace, attacked by predators who want to shut me up from exposing their Mode of Operation and what they do to hurt innocent victims...etc.... But I have not let their actions and attacks contaminate me or steal my hope or Faith...or allow them to stop me from doing what is right. I am not perfect, for I am far from it; I do not tackle a mountain in one day, but rather focus on moving forward one step at a time with as many steps as I can take within a day, each day...with hope and joy....and sometimes in tears, but yet move forward, resting in intervals as needed.

As I said before, I know SOME will change and MANY Will not. Yet I do believe our words and actions can make a difference for good in life. Some of us within humanity Do want to grow, mature and change for the better and SOME do not; but I don't believe we should give predators a free pass to win and do what ever they want, being allowed to be empowered by our free will of doing nothing...of being hard hearted like them, refusing to live a life of love because we think they are winning and will always win. They surley will win, if we burry our heads in the sand and not do what we can to help each other heal and overcome the injustice & pain in this life; Especially for children in need of examples how to live and a way to live productively with honorable integrity. In spite of how challenging each day can be, I refuse to give up on hope, I refuse to relinquish any ground I have gained towards freedom from oppression and joy in life. Predators and Terrorist Do NOT deserve that free pass or right or satisfaction of getting away with all they do to terrorize, abuse, oppress, hurt, destroy or steal from innocent victims who do NOT deserve such horrific injustice of being robbed of a chance for living life as a free unique individual. I just don't believe in giving criminals, predators, corrupt and terrorist individuals that right.

Predators usually use a victims weakness, vulnerabilities and challenging circumstances to isolate and prey upon them. They know how to deceive & manipulate circumstances & people, very well. They attack the Good in life and those who live a life of love, so they can have a free pass to continue what they do to destroy life for selfish gain. That is what they do. If we say there are too many predators "Giants In The Land" and we have no hope for change in humanity, and that the lives worth helping are not worth the effort because it is "hopeless" & "Too difficult", then the predators gain more ground every day and win every day.

Until my last breath I take on earth: I WILL continue to encourage others; I WILL continue to do what ever I can-How ever I can and When ever I can, to make a positive impacting difference in the life of other; I WILL continue to expose the lies and works of predators/terrorist/corrupt, so people/victims/potential victims CAN Be Free of their destructive grasp and freed of being cookie-mold-cutout puppets-on-their-strings. It is my heart and my purpose in life. I can not change who I was meant to be or what is in my heart to live, unless the change is necessary for maturity growth into the next level for my purpose in life.

And I can see that you are definitely a Protector and Warrior For Justice! I Love, Respect & Deeply appreciate that about you! That is awesome! May you always be blessed for what you do to make a difference in life as a defending protector - warrior for Justice. As they say, it takes one to know one. =) In my own ways, I am, also.

Respectfully With Love & Prayers Always,
    AbbyL

Motomom34 likes this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Yes, I can agree, on an individual level, one person can make a difference to another person. This could be protecting someone from, in your words, a predator or teaching that person to protect themselves, guiding them. Actually, this can be done even on a group level but with less impact, less effect. My point is/was, in general, mankind as a whole is flawed and will not change so there will always be predators of every size and shape, color and creed. As such, the individual must adapt to mankind and, to be specific, adapt to the type of predator.

I certainly encourage you to continue to assist those that need your help and to lead by example because while it cannot change mankind's world it can many times change an individual's world. A kind word or simple encouragement is as good as a sword stroke if given at the right time or place.

"I can see that you are definitely a Protector and Warrior For Justice!"
    A Protector, yes, to my family, friends, the weak, old and lame, and to my country and even my government 'when it deserves it' (which is damn seldom). This is mostly due to a strong belief in fairness. I think all people want to be treated fairly. I certainly do. As for 'Warrior for Justice' - well - justice is a very slippery word, it's sort of relative...one man's justice can be another man's injustice. I need to think about that some more so we'll leave it for today and settle for 'fairness', no more and no less.

"What Our World Needs, Truly is more forgiveness, Love, patience, Understanding and common ground to work out differences and misunderstandings...but I so wish there was something I could do to help make a difference."
    There is and you are doing it. You are voicing your opinions. You are standing for those who are not strong enough or well spoken or educated enough to defend themselves. And, finally, you are demanding of yourself to stay committed to your simple yet fair ideals and morals and not be swayed by doubt or failure. This sounds like quite a bit to me and if you pass on these better traits to the young - well - have you not made a change for the better? I salute you, madam! :)

One last thing, have you ever heard the saying 'Don't take life too seriously, you might not get out alive"?
    What it means is that one becomes so overwhelmed by the badness and injustice of the world that they turn away from the good world also, sort of stop living, becoming depressed, bitter, cynical, uncaring and apathetic. This can happen very easily in today's world of total media immersion. So, "Don't take life too seriously", rest assured the good outnumbers the bad, they just get less press...I think they need a better press agent. LOL!

AbbyL and Motomom34 like this.
  7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

They say think globally, act locally. I believe this is the same for oneself. People want to change the people of the world and live in harmony but fail to just work on themselves. The saying of random act of kindness is one way to change your immediate surrounding. One cannot change mankind but you can change how you personally act and interact with folks. If you are blindly walking through life, you fail to truly see the people around you. I believe one will meet caring people, they will meet bitter people. I focus on the caring but will kindly give a smile to the bitter but one should not let the bitter souls harm them emotionally.

Welcome back @AbbyL you always shed a light and bring human self reflection to the front.

Bandit99 and AbbyL like this.
  8. AbbyL

AbbyL Monkey

Wow, Bandit! You are very wise with a beautiful heart. Thank you so much for those words of wisdom and encouragement. I understand exactly what you mean, about becoming overwhelmed. It is like going through stages of grieving. Maturing and growing into area levels and layers of healing. We can either choose to allow those experiences and emotional feelings become our teacher that fosters our healing and growth, for strength & wisdom to live by.....OR we can allow it to become a downfall weakness instead of a strength. I agree with that. Sometimes situations DO Require being very serious, and others require a different approach and attitude, so as not to become overwhelmed. Yes, I do understand and agree.

I can see that you truly do have such honorable integrity. Our world definitely needs more warriors for justice, like you, who are fair with seeing Whole-Picture Full-Truth and who have honorable integrity. I have much to learn, for I am yet a child, although I have gone through enough in life to have lived 3 lifetimes.....yet, that realization has taught me, that there is MUCH for me to learn...much room to grow until I take my last breath on earth.

Again, Thank You for your kindness and for your service to our country.

Bandit99 likes this.
  9. AbbyL

AbbyL Monkey

PS. Yes, Better Press agent needed, LOL =)))))

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7