My new hike

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by theojysofliving, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im not really fats :/ but have kinda good stamina? i need stop smoking

2. i wasn't even riding my bike the cop pull up jumped out got inches from my face start interrogating me asked me where i was going and where i was coming from (knowing a little about my rights) i said nowhere and i was walking down the street and i didn't have to answer him. he got real mad and asked me for my i.d i slowly reached into my jacket pocket and no sooner than my fingertips touched my jacket did he "lunge" at me. you guys know when your playing (or serious) and your trying to intimidate somebody and you move your upper body forward and i don't know just to make the other person flinch acting like there going to hit you? you know what I'm tlakin about? so he does that i not knowing what just happened throw my arms up in the air and am startled i say "what?" he grabs my arm throws me against the car cuffs me and tosses me in the seat calls 4 people for backup there laughing joking outside the car having a jolly old time i get let go and told "its nothing personal" rights violated? stopping me for no reason. assaulting me. detaining me with no cause i asked him why am i being detained he said shut up and put me in the car. as he was thrown me against the car i knew he was going to search me thats when i said i do not consent to any searches and seizures he looked at me all crooked eyed flipped me around for 3 inches from my face and said "who the **** do you think you are" balled his fists up and snarled in my face spitting on my cheek and forehead…..

3. I DID NOTHING WRONG and had nothing on me or else he woulda given me a free night at the county

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Did you ask for a copy of the police report? Why not?

5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

More than likely, you fit the description of a thief or law breaker, and he just wanted to see if you were legit or bad, you got fiesty, and he got angry. Angry people often over react, or just piss you off, because they can.
    Your rights or not, it would have gone more smoothly, had you been calm and polite.

6. there was no police report nothing was filed i wasn't even detained they told me. but i was in the back of a cop car cuffed. funny how that works.
    i have no respect for law enforcement for my many encounters with them and hate all of them only a few have shown me they aren't soulless demons. and there had been a team of 2 BLACK males that were doing the break ins i didn't fit the dessciption one bit yet i was harassed. I've been calm and police and i get fingers in my butt my balls jiggled and felt up like a cheap stripper. don't know about u guys but i don't like that kind of action.

and I'm not kidding about the fingers in the butt

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
  7. kellory

I have been stopped several times myself. I have never gotten belligerent, fiesty, or caused a scene. And not once, have they ever needed to strip search me. Hmmm, perhaps there is some cause and effect? Hmmm?

VisuTrac likes this.
  8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

That is more than I ever wanted to know.....

Motomom34 and Tully Mars like this.
  9. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Kell, they prolly didn't want to see you neked.

Yard Dart likes this.
  10. kellory

They were just jealous......:oops::D

VisuTrac likes this.
  11. it wasn't full penetration just….well never mind….no I'm not gonna lie it as because of little violations. biking without a reflector but have 2 lights strobing back and front….biking on the sidewalk….down a 1 way street on accident 4 houses away from home

12. kellory

You don't get to pick and choose what laws you will obey. You have three choices:
    A) comply
    B)ignore the law, and take whatever befalls you because of that choice
    C) go to court and fight the law.
    D) there is no choice D, as I said.

13. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

There is always a (D) :D [gun]

14. VisuTrac

hehe, you said strobing.

15. kellory

Selection D is not a choice, it is a reaction to a lack of choice.

16. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Semantics.... [turkey][kissit]

kellory likes this.
  17. i didn't know these laws i broke were illegal. for the police only get you in trouble for 1 law i break so another cop has a reason to pull me over the first cop didn't tell me. i had 1 light on got pulled over for that told i needed a back light but he didn't tell me i needed a reflector which i got pulled over a separate time for. see what I'm saying?

18. VisuTrac

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

19. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Age old adage, " Ignorance of the Law, is No Excuse "...... If you don't know the State Statutes, why are you riding a Bike, on Public Roads, and Sidewalks?

20. kellory

It is up to YOU to make sure your vehicle is up to code for what you are doing with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7