My new hike

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by theojysofliving, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

maybe probing is in the book. Remind me to stay out of commiefornication.

2. because i see al the time. you know what jstu last week i saw a guy in a bandana over his face riding a bmx RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE POLICE SARTION wrong side of the road onto e sidewalk NOTHING HAPPENED they go after the people that break petty crimes and give them several hundred dollar fines for crimes they dint commit

got a 285 dollar ticket for running a stop sign which i didn't run. the cop was like 3 blocks down and i fully stopped on my bike (bmx at the time) and then crossed the intersection the way the cars and house was situated there was no way he could sees me stop at the stop sign because the bike was low an there were trees and a house blocking it also i stopped early before i even knew there was a cop there so when i accelerated because my bike accelerates very fast he thought i had just ran the stop sign which i didn't but gave me a big ticket and a real hard time

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
  3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

What other people do, does not pertain to you. And you DID break laws, as you already said, weather you knew of it or not. You WERE in violation of existing laws on public roads. Man up, and own it. It is over, move on.

ghrit likes this.
  4. i had no way of knowing them after seeing people ride by my house wrong side allay everyday no lights on at night. they pick me out of 1000 people doing it. 2 times when i was pulled over they said they pull over every single person they see break laws and 2 people on bikes with n lights rode by i said "what about them" he said " I'm dealing with you" and i see people crossing the streets on bikes DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF A POLICE CAR WITH 2 GUYS I IT and nothing happens. grrrrahhhhhrgggg!!!!

5. VisuTrac

Maybe that should be telling you that you are an easy target and should be way more careful.

6. BINGO! thats why I'm careful now and everythings been groovy

7. VisuTrac

Yep, hanging out in back yard with the bros, drinking some 40's and hitting the bong. Stay off the street.

Yard Dart likes this.
  8. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Question?

Do you ignore the spell check on purpose?

9. HK_User

Small tent less weight.

kellory likes this.
  10. HK_User

Or in a known drug area, where folks go to buy and sell.

11. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

@HK_User - He's been banned and will never see your response. Just sayin'.

12. yesh.
    yeah its called the whole bay area

13. how ami banned?

14. HK_User

Time warp.

Yard Dart likes this.
  15. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Ban was temporary and lifted. We shall see how things develop going forward.

16. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Well mon ami my French friend, you may have been banned for speaking in tongues. Or for making 4 words 3. Or for just being you. Or depressing us all. Or for making us wonder how many working brain cells you have as compared say, to a pencil eraser. Or a thousand other things.
    Was this easy to read and understand? See, it is sort of what we expect for communication without confusion.

17. fail at trying to be mean

18. HK_User

In the English based USA using "mean" in a text or other conversation is the quintessential way many females use to describe an open ended statement that can mean most anything but is usually just an opening gambit in a argument that has no end.

aka being the most typical form.

HK

19. its not working

20. HK_User

I think you intended to type; It's not working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7