My new hike

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by theojysofliving, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. again you are wrong

2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

The open ended argument is most in line with your ongoing post.

3. debateable

4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Matters not to me since I have now finished my year end reports and I will be leaving you to your own resources.

Happy New Year!

5. LETS GET MESSUD UP TONIGHT

6. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Or, and I know this is gonna sound crazy, maybe just snuggle with the GF and go to bed early? Start the new year off by NOT getting wasted (weed or booze or otherwise since you don't live in one of the four states that legalized recreational MJ and you are underage). Just a thought.

Yeah, I know, ignore me. What do I know? Stupid adult parent figure thing, trying to take all the fun out of being 19-20 yrs old.

7. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

There are a thousand things I could say to you. I have a solid reputation for being blunt and honest to the point it hurts and offends some people. Attempting to communicate with you gives me a headache. Truth is I really do believe in free will. You have the right to do whatever you chose, as long as your choice doesn't hurt others or put others in danger. All choices have consequences. Some of those consequences are not easy to anticipate. A wise man listens to those who have more experience and or knowledge than they may have. None of us here want to see you come to harm in any way. We all pretty much think life is precious, so why waste it. The facts that none of us seem to be able to get through to you that your stated choices at this point might not be wise or safe for you is very frustrating to us. There is no need to rush to die. None of us get out alive. We will all die. Why rush it. Live and learn. Why push the limits so hard in a way that has been known to kill better men than you. Slow down. You might actually live to have gray hair and aches and pains like most of the rest of us. I am tempted at this point to say something 180 degrees from all the rest that I have already said, but it would be petty and cruel, so on second thought I will hold my tongue. THINK BEFORE YOU ACT ALWAYS.

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Actually NO, he is NOT BANNED, but has gone away, on his own.... If he comes back, he will be WATCHED Closely, and if there is another Posting Storm, he will be Banned. If it were otherwise, we may never find out if he made it in the woods.... Or Not... Inquiring Minds, might just want to know.....

9. DarkLight

Sorry, I was under the impression based on something @ghrit said a couple days ago that he was banned again (something about rule 4 or 7...think it was 7, in the shoutbox). I apologize for the mistake.

10. no trust me I've moved past drinking a lot when i was 17 i really don't drink that much and it was a joke i only get a little tipsy. and when did i say i still smoked weed?

I'm done asking for help on here but i am leaving in 20 days so you won't hear ANYTHING OF ME regardless of if I'm banned or not

11. DarkLight

I beg your pardon, it was an assumption on my part given...nevermind, my bad.

12. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

so that was so 1ish+ years ago.

13. and my girlfriends the one who wants to drink. not me

14. more around 2 since i turn 20 soon more specifically around 18-22 months

15. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Current status (2057 hrs, 12/31/2014) he is alive and well. The ban was temporary. If the rubbish doesn't stop now, it becomes permanent as soon as I see further back and forth that interferes with site operations to the point that some members are verging on CoC violations. Someone said don't feed the trolls, and that's what's happening. Look for the root cause to be banned for violation of CoC item 7. (I interpret this all as intentional simply because it hasn't been halted.) The pertinent threads will be locked, and what I hope will be an end to it all.

I hate being a cop, and am not fond of the ban button, but at times it's needed. If I do hit the button, it might lead to a happier New Year than otherwise.

chelloveck, HK_User and Yard Dart like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7