My Sisters and Brothers

Discussion in 'Survival Communications' started by Cruisin Sloth, Jan 18, 2021.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

We can be reasonably sure that not all of the NG in DC are combat troops, and in fact the combat guys will be but a small fraction of the manpower. It's all for show. Thing is, a good share that are watching the show are actual vets that are laffin' their shorts dirty. The other consideration is that the bad intenders are leaderless, or at least very small groups with some tactical training and little if any strategic planning ability.

Henry will not escape if he's even crazy enough to try a pickoff. bidumb will be safe, no problems.

I'm admitting curiosity. Who isn't going to be at the ceremony in a safe location as backup? The idea of having pres in one place, and veep in another to prevent simultaneous loss of leadership is a time honored principle.

Tully Mars, Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Today there was much talk from Democrat lawmakers stating that since 75% of troops voted Trump that they couldn't be trusted. What a effen' slap in the face. The DB Representative who started it did not serve.

3. ghrit

Made up statistic. I cannot properly express my disgust.

4. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

Infra is they key, sort of like the trains tail following every army as long as there have been armies.
    In the case of the cancerous masses known as cities - very few have local power generation, and all those UHV transmission towers are held up with nothing more than large bolts. Hand tools of sufficient size will drop them. As for the cities: no power equal no water, food, comms, transport, HVAC, medical, LEO, etc. Read up on the .gov EMP report which postulated loss of power generation and transmission for over a year. in a year >90% of the population of any city will be dead.
    I cal that perfection.

5. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Hopefully not a horror show.

The evil angel on my left shoulder says, that many NG in one centralized location presents a perfect opportunity for a false flag the likes of which we've never seen. Think we saw a lot of calls for re-education and deprogramming conservatives after the Capitol? Imagine the roaring demand for them should an Oswald in a MAGA hat be held responsible for a car bomb driven into a crowd of NG.

I write fiction for a living though so mebbe I just have an overactive imagination.

DKR and Tully Mars like this.
  6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Might be a hit from the spacestation,Last time they flew over here something was shot about 5 miles north of the station.
    They are weaponized with lasers that kill.

7. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

I don’t think that the Dems have to worry about 75% of the guard doing something nutty as they don’t even have magazines in their rifles. Probably the only folks they could get to show up for the illegal event.

8. ghrit

Chances are that those sworn in as marshalls will have full magazines. The rest, I will not guess at. Sure enough, between flu and fear, DC is in full paranoia mode.

9. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

so, you write commercials?

10. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Ouch

11. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

12. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

So, close DC. bring in 30k troops, make believe it's for security. That way Ol' Joe isn't embarrassed when only 39 people show up for the big day. Good plan. Expensive, but a good plan.

Cruisin Sloth and Meat like this.
  13. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I should lower the flag at work, for America. I have one of the keys and I could hide the other one. Classic. :D (Cruisin Sloth could adopt me perhaps too)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    oldawg and johnbb like this.
  14. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

My flag shall remained furled for the duration of the occupation.

Cruisin Sloth and oldawg like this.
  15. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Fly your state flag.

Cruisin Sloth and oldawg like this.
  16. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Mine is furled and cased as well.

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  17. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Fly it up said down so there is no question you don't support this illegal occupation

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  18. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

19. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I fly the MIA flag, Gadsden flag, US flag (inverted)

18_x_48_Biden_Is_Not_My_President-whBG_277b9a00-2b14-4b12-a310-963fd8db6905_compact.

20. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Yes, he is, get used to it and go to work on the local level to see that folks who can move up the political ladder get elected. As we were told as early as boot camp, respect the office if not the dolt in the high powered office.
    All politics is local.

VisuTrac and mysterymet like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7