My Unpopular Opinion

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by RightHand, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

According to the Armstrong and Getty Radio Show, the Raiders threw the game and allowed the QB to be sacked as revenge for not knuckling under to the left. Then the commie scum whine they are being put upon.

2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Wonder if they will hire Mr. kaprineck now?

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

All of this is just poor business and the NFL is a business. Allowing professional football to become politicized is a huge mistake and will do more damage to the game than could ever be imagined.

Tully Mars likes this.
  4. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I know people who are voting with their check books and refusing to watch NFL because of those shenanigans. The NFL should put a stop to it. This is a business of entertainment not a politiacal platform. I dont give a rip what your politics are and I dont need to see it during a game. If you did this at work you would be reprimanded. wtf is wrong with the NFL and the team owners?

5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Those black thugs pretending to be football players need to be FIRED, enmasse. Send them tl the unemployment lines, take their million dollar paychecks and bonuses back. Repossess their fancy cars, McMansions, etc.
    Teach these animals that their terrorist antics have repercussions.

6. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I don't watch football to see folks protesting.I don't even know why they are protesting. They just look like crybaby millionaires.
    They are lucky others fought and died to protect their rights. So many people in this country just don't realize they won life's lottery just by living here.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

NFL needs a lesson from FIA or F1

Kids of the getto , # one money is F1 , second is Sailing !!
    Getto and a pig ball

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

People do not pay $350 a ticket to watch a multi-millionaire protest his perceived oppression of his "brothers". I doubt seriously if any of them know even one of the "oppressed" personally. They left that life behind in high school long ago, if they ever knew it at all. Star athletes are treated as gods in the country from an early age, regardless of color. When attendance at games fall, some of his oppressed brothers selling concessions suffer. He can stay on his knees forever if he likes. That's his right, but it changes nothing. Better, he can get up, sell some jewelry or a car or two and use the money to teach an oppressed to fish so he eats for a lifetime.

oldawg, Gator 45/70 and RightHand like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7