My Zombie Kit

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by TailorMadeHell, May 17, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

The short swords you have pictured are Busse combat blades and they are quite expensive. Are these what you have? The Cold Steel gladius is nice, but the Busse gladius swords are quite impressive. I have been salivating to own one for some time now.

Edit to provide this link: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/746140-Busse-Combat-Gladius-(Sneak-Peek)

For $800 - $2000, they are a little too pricy, but I bet the balance and feel are unequaled.

2. Yeah it was the wrong pic

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338582356.972673.

This is what I got :(
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338582356.972673.

3. Mechwolf

Mechwolf Monkey+

Hey those work well... and won't break the bank I have a couple of them myself. They are short enough for a x holster on the back.

Brokor likes this.
  4. Good to know, they look so cool, hope they don't break easy ;)

5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Nice kit Trauma!! I will try to post some pics tomorrow, had some trouble trying to do it earlier.
    By the way all, signed up for a boating class so I don't have anymore losses. Picked up a nice sling shot to restart my weapon's prep's.

TwoCrows and oldawg like this.
  6. Atta Boy, the classes sound like a plan

7. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Wow, you've come a long way in 2 months:

http://www.survivalmonkey.com/forum/general-discussion/32393-just-getting-started.html

Since April, you've added:
    Mossberg 500
    Highpoint
    AR15
    Beretta
    4 swords
    2 hatchets

That's about a grand every month on arms. :eek: How are your food stores?

8. LOL actually I just got an AK for fathers day too, I have 2000+ rounds for each weapon, I have started a extensive medical kit (I'm a ER RN) with IV meds and everything, I have a large 18x30 room downstairs were I am preparing to store 20,000+ gallons of water in yard pools 14x14 each, next door I have my pantry that we will reorganize next week but I estimate we have 6-8 months of food already for our family of 5, once reorganized and extra shelves added will increase exponentially over the summer my goal is 18-24 months. I'm also running drills involving the kids and each is learning what they can do to help and what to do under attack. Wife is learning too shoot and I will spend a lot of our good weather this summer increasing security of doors and windows and installing a couple of solar kits for energy. Huff it's been busy but I have a dreadful feeling that we are on the clock, this fall S could HTF. I am also educating and training a couple of other families and we will pull together on my property if/when SHTF. I am so thankful for this site, 2 months ago I knew a lot about medicine, and military experience but I learned so much here so far...thank you and thanks for caring

9. armysgt

armysgt Guest

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, man, I can hardly stop laughing! This is SURVIVAL MONKEY, not how many pieces of crap can I buy. Multiple calibers, mean lots of different ammo. Same thing that killed the English and the French (try reading a little HISTORY!). Please tell me you are practicing with the joke "hatchet" as a weapon. Lordy, I need a good laugh. The sword is a complete fake, one of those fantasy swords. Made of cheap crystallized stainless, break on first impact.
    Pare down to a few all-around calibers, sell the rest, buy ammo and practice. Sorry if you or others get their feelings hurt. Get some brains and balls and stop trying to impress morons...Mall Ninjas.
    By all means, my little weiners, flame on. Pump those little BB sized nuts and tell me where I am wrong. Proof, not lame opinions.

10. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

You make an interesting point there, armysgt. I mean with the laughing bit. I like it. Laughter is good medicine. Since you don't point out who you think is off their rocker, then I guess it's a random blanket statement. Good call. So I guess you missed the title of this thread as in My Zombie Kit. It is not about war, it's about killing the walking dead aka zombies. And as you may have been trained, we improvise, adapt and overcome. Zombies don't care if it's a fantasy sword, a hatchet, or a handsaw. Dead is dead. For a sustained conflict, yes you may want to KISS though even a club can be used to dispatch those with no brains. It's not about what you have in as much as how you use it. Just my two cents.

Sapper John and tulianr like this.
  11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I smell the burning rubber of a wheelbarrow wheel...

Sapper John, RightHand and oldawg like this.
  12. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

No, it isn't burning rubber, it's scotch in a cranium, or worse.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Aww Well, Scotch it is...For a moment i thought we had spotted Da kid...

1. Dunerunner
  2. Dunerunner
  3. Coyote Ridge
  4. Coyote Ridge
  5. Bishop
  6. Ganado
  7. Ganado
  8. Lancer
  9. Unique
  10. T. Riley
  11. Motomom34
  12. DarkLight