N.A.I.S. for those who don't already know...Bye bye FREEDOM!

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by wildernessgal, Nov 7, 2007.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Re: N.A.I.S. for those who don't already know...Bye bye FREE

If they do it for everything, they may not "forget" to take all the data for the anhydrous?

2. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

Are you forgetting good ole bushy's presidential directive was it #51? Back in may/june of 07. All water, food etc etc natural resources can be confiscated by presidential directive in the event of a "vaguely" defined emergency.

3. FalconDance

FalconDance Neighborhood Witch

*Can* is the operative word since this pseudo-registration type activity has been going on for longer. And since we are not, much to Dubya's everlasting dismay, NOT in a state of emergency on home soil (except for the train wreck that is our government)......

Yep, the more I think about it, the more my tin foil heats up. [tf]

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I can conjure up vague visions of airborn "chicken cops"automatically counting rfid tags from the air after it has become illegal to sell food (outside the official distribution channel) (i.e."supporting insurgents").

E.L. care to relieve some unrealistic paranoia? food safety is important, tracking small stock every time it leaves the pasture seems a little excessive a burden for "hobby /family farms".

5. FalconDance

FalconDance Neighborhood Witch

Tango, if NAIS was *really* about food safety, the factory farm set-ups would be required to have individual tags as well instead of mass registration tags. The small farmer is NOT responsible for e.coli (or other malady) entering into the mainstream as hamburgers, eggs, etc --- the feedlots and Big Agri-Business is, and yet they - ONCE AGAIN - are protected from responsibility.

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

trying to be more well rounded in my anti-goobermint p'noia til some NSA snoop- shrink diagnoses me with ptsd and I lose all my gun rights by secret tribunal......

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7