Name one TEOTWAWKI sit. that doesn't involve martial law?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fortunateson, Jan 19, 2009.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Re: Name one TEOTWAWKI sit. that doesn't involve martial law

I'm Baaack!
    ( yeah I know, it's been done to death already, but it is funny! In a weird sort of way!)
    So, back to the real question of "Martial Law" being imposed....
    Well. all I can really say is to be prepared, NOW!
    Get it together, and get yourself in a position where what you want/need/have, is protected, and out of the city.
    By some way, you can make it to your cache's in dire need.
    You may have to walk for a few days, so pack a kit, a small one.
    Keep it with you at all times.
    But, the important thing is, that you MUST have all the items you have now, or are prepping for, moved ASAP!
    FIND someplace, and do it as soon as humanly possible.
    A lot of people I know personally plan to bug-in.
    Most have families, and small children as well.
    I don't know what to say to them.....
    My feelings are: to plan now to get out BEFORE anything bad does take place, when there will be NO way to go and no places to go to.
    I plan on 6 people, but being a "realist", I know that maybe..... 3 will make it.
    In less than the next 60 days, (much less!), I will be no longer near any town.
    I will be where I have to, to ensure my freedom's and my survival....
    That's just the way it has to be.......
    Bill

2. SLugomist

SLugomist Monkey++

Harsh reality, They won't care what you HAVE, as they will have YOU. The stuff you've hidden or cached will only be known to you and "where it is" will die with you. Why bother wasting time to find it when you can just eliminate the "map" so to speak.

Hmm as for a situation that doesn't involve martial law. if it's TEOTWAWKI. Well the world as we know it has a government. And if it's the end of the world as we know it then there won't be a government to decree martial law. therefore any situation that makes TEOTWAWKI won't have martial law. On the other hand, SHTF scenarios will have martial law because they are limited in scope and the government will still be around to want control.

3. dutterman

dutterman Monkey++

Finish reading the book, "Patriots" covers almost everything

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Guess I need to finish...I'm stuck around the point where they've got one busted airplane in the mountain base camp and I got bored...Now unintended consequences was "a page turner" time to re-read that ..."Atlas shrugged" is another one tough as a $5 steak to get through

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7