Names of non-US citizens increasingly found on voter rolls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Aug 1, 2018.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Non-American citizens are increasingly found on voter rolls thanks to covert registration methods, with nothing actually stopping them from casting a ballot in an election.

Elizaveta Shuvalova, a Russian citizen who became a U.S. citizen only last year, was registered as an eligible voter in 2012 and added to the San Francisco voter rolls, the Washington Times reported.

She was perplexed to find herself in the voter rolls, saying she wasn’t an American citizen and didn’t even register to vote.

“I’ve never registered for anything in my entire life,” Shuvalova told the paper. “This is news to me.”

“I’ve never registered for anything in my entire life. This is news to me.”

- Elizaveta Shuvalova, who became a U.S. citizen in 2017, but has been on voter rolls since 2012
    The woman’s voter log shows that she signed up as a Democrat in July 2012. In 2016, her registration was canceled after she informed election authorities that she wasn't eligible to vote because she wasn't yet a U.S. citizen.

“This is definitely a shocker to me. It is like an identity fraud because this is not coming from my end,” the woman, who identifies as a Democrat, said. “Like I told you, I haven’t even been a citizen during that time frame. So what can we do about it?”

Names of non-US citizens increasingly found on voter rolls

mysterymet, Sapper John and HK_User like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Muahaha.....

The Russians have been playing the long game...just the kind of false flag GRU psyop to bolster Comrade Trump's standing with his MAGA red hatniks. ;)

3. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

No surprise that they voted Democrat

4. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

illegal voting & faking citizenship go further than just voting >>>> you can add in fake local residency also for getting kids into "better school districts" ....

an adjoining school district started verifying it's high school student enrollment residency addresses against the real world of these kids >>>>> 25% illegal enrollments - an entire high school grade of kids not really paying taxes for their education ....

and the real kicker of it >>>> these very same that are there because their own legit school district school(s) are tooooooo freaking wild & vicious & dangerous to attend >>>>> they in turn are causing mayhem/chaos/crime/disruption at their illegally assumed high schools >>>> resulting in?? legit students leaving for alternative private school and seeking other civilized school districts to attend ....

WTF????

5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

2 can play at this game.
    Call up our comrades, we're going for round 2.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7