Nanny busted for abuse on video

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Nanny busted for abuse on video <hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> http://www.kptv.com/video/22887468/index.html

Pretty disturbing video.
    Some sick SOB's out there. If this was my child she was abusing she wouldn't have needed a court.....

2. USMCwife

USMCwife Monkey++

We're expecting our first, and this has just reaffirmed my need for a nannycam if I ever hired a babysitter. What a disgusting human being.

3. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

I can tell you this:
    NEVER trust anyone....
    I know that sounds harsh, but believe me, I have my reasons for saying it.
    My 2 young daughters were molested by a "family friend" of some 12 years.
    He never spent even 5 minutes behind bars, and they still live with the nightmares, now in their 30's.
    As an investigator, I discovered that a lot of those so-called "references" are as fake as they can be. They get a friend to pretend to be a church minister, or even a nursery owner.....Because they can't get a job anywhere else, anymore. It's not just tragic, it's a disease on our entire society.
    Like was stated prior: "there are some sick SOB's out there"!
    DONT let them into your homes!

4. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

That video made me sick to my stomach. I have a nanny for my kids, but thankfully I have the best set of camera's ever... my eyes. I work from home so I am around the kids with the nanny all day. I didn't trust day care centers anymore and even though this is more expensive, it's worth the piece of mind.

5. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

I would beat the living **** out of that bitch. Then call the police.

6. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

In the news report the father admitted that he is lucky he wasnt the one to get to her first or somethign to that degree as he would be the one in court... if you cant stand kids dont offer to baby sit them....

7. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

:mad:
    I'm with Clyde on this one.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7