NATO INVADES US

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Aug 4, 2021.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Preparing for War in the Atlantic, NATO Opens New Command in Virginia - News From Antiwar.com

NATO is the military arm of the UN and they have just installed their first FULLY OPERATIONAL military base in America! This is a foreign power and they have established a military base in our country. Let that sink in for a minute. Then ponder how we all just let them do it with no resistance.

When red Chinese and little blue helmets start marching down our streets you will know why. We are now a 3rd world communist country.

Ura-Ki, GOG, duane and 1 other person like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

The sky must be falling....I thought the USA became a communist country in the Early 1950's...unfortunately the only one to see the reds under beds was Senator Joe "are you now, or have you ever been a member of the communist party" McCarthy. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
    VisuTrac, duane and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

There are those that took an oath to defend this nation against all enemies foreign and domestic. This is, in my opinion, a foreign invasion anytime a foreign troop is given quarter on our soil.

Ura-Ki, techsar, Gator 45/70 and 4 others like this.
  4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

NATO troops are very different from
    UN controlled troops.

Gator 45/70, GOG, sec_monkey and 3 others like this.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I hate to bring you this NEWS Flash, but NATO in NOT in any way Part of the UN…. It is the “North Atlantic Treaty Organization” and as such is a totally separate Treaty obligation from our membership in the UN… Since we are the Largest contributor to NATO, and with the biggest, and best equipped Military in the NATO Organization it seems like this is a nothing burger in my view… Also it is a Command Outfit that will house the Western Atlantic Command of NATO… and a location where other countries Officers and Troops can be housed while training and operating in the Western Atlantic… NATO has bases in about every country that is party to the Treaty, why should the USA be different?

Ura-Ki, techsar, Gator 45/70 and 9 others like this.
  6. duane

duane Monkey+++

While I agree that NATO has the right and the need to have bases in the USA, I also see it in a sense of what has happened to the American military. When NATO was set up Europe was weak and the eastern half was being adsorbed into the USSR, and we wanted and needed the bases there to stop them. Now after spending trillions on ships that don't work, planes that don't replace the 40 year old ones,as well as amtracks and apc's, decreasing the size and the ability of our fighting forces, we now need to move the defense line from roughly Poland, to somewhere in the Atlantic. With satellites, hyper sonic cruise missiles, ICBM's both sub launched and land based, the major danger is no longer a mass armored attack thru the Fulda gap.

By the same token, our best interest as a nation would be to put ICBM's in Australia as it would threaten the Chinese from a new direction and split up its military focus as it would change from a relatively weak threat to an active threat. I doubt if the people of Australia would agree to such actions however.

7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

meh. When the chinese attempt to land a force at a seaport then i'll be concerned.
    seriously, how far would they actually be able to get off the compound before they'd become targets of opportunity.

oldawg, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. enloopious

What changed? Why now? This is definitely a foreign agency with a fully operational military base in the US. Who runs NATO? We are the largest contributor to NATO but we are NOT in control of it and it is NOT a part of the US. No matter how you slice it, they are a foreign military on US soil. Is it 1 step away from having foreign troops patrolling US streets? We saw this in hurricane Katrina. We can protect our allies without putting military bases in other countries. We don't need one here.

Is it hard to imagine traitor Joe, who just defied the supreme court, invoking other unlawful acts on Americans using them who have not sworn an oath to the Constitution?

techsar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Apparently Loopy has gone off the Deep End, on this issue…. I wonder if the Space Aliens will ask for housing at this new NATO Command, next… Good Grief… Maybe Jet Engines will fall out of the sky, and crush our many Military Bases that actually train Foreign Troops, all the time.. Give the Country a break, Bub… My Opinion… YMMV…

Gator 45/70, chelloveck and VisuTrac like this.
  10. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

It's not like we own this country anyway. [nutkick]

Tempstar, enloopious, techsar and 2 others like this.
  11. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

move them out of the Pentagon >>> I'm guessing the majority that will be officed in the VA NATO office are already here - been here - and getting almost a full run of the Pentagon ...

only thing I agree with in regard to a NATO and UN tie in >>> if Biden would get his back against the wall with a Civil War and a US military that was split on its allegiance - requested UN intervention >>> some of the NATO countries (Germany, UK and France for sure) couldn't get a foothold in parts of the US fast enough - and the US would play hell getting them back out again ....

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Blue helmets show up so nice at, say..... 9 to 12 power.

14. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

With a 50mm lens. Love mine. Turns dusk/dawn/shadows into bright daylight !

Seawolf1090, techsar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

Much like the standing US presence in Australia……oh no the yanks have invaded :) ;)

16. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

Exactly, much like Canadian personnel stationed at Cheyenne Mountain during the Cold War.

17. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

18. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

NATO is not, NOT the United Nations!
    Having a fixed location makes sense instead of having them show up all over the place, sort of a unified command! Kinda like how the 24's JSOC operates with foreign SPEC-OPS personal on sight, but a much larger base from which to work from!

Cruisin Sloth and sec_monkey like this.
  19. enloopious

I would be glad to be wrong. Wouldn't bother me a bit. I am so sick of seeing everything happen just the way I see it coming and people like you and Chelloveck keep polishing the brass on the Titanic. Well I guess that's not fair, Chel is actually steering the ship towards other ice bergs.

Dark Wolf, Ura-Ki and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  20. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

dis is

r u s s i _ n propaganda plus plus plus plus

nuka bombdrop @ c h i n _

hostile intel agencies plus h4x0rz is werkin overtime

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7