NATO INVADES US

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

enloopious likes this.
  2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Yeah I saw that. Actually posted it in another thread. I know we've both been following this for a while. Remember back when it used to be conspiracy theory LOL? Ahhh the good old days. After so many conspiracy theories coming true one tends to get jaded. Let's just hope that the UN soldiers are as ineffective as they were in the movie 'Hotel Rwanda'. Some how I don't think they will be. My private land is on national park land and I wonder if they will try to take control of it. Considering I have family title, chain of custody that goes back to 1876 there doesn't seem to be a lawful way to do it.

There are fact checkers out there and most of them have a reputation for being 20 years old and living in their mother's basement. I think it is important to clarify what kind of fact checking you are doing as fact checkers have been wrong numerous times and in critical situations. Remember the Covid debacle?

As free men and women we should all be willing to change our beliefs and opinions at the instant we find out we are wrong. Ego should never (but often does) play a factor in this. The problem comes when there are so many conflicting sources for information. The source is crucial but as you pointed out with Bitchute, they are not the source. The source is the actual source and the platform makes no difference. I'm sure you would agree.

3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Yeah, I think it's a weak attack to claim anything on Bitchute is automagically bunk. There are a large number of ridiculous videos making ridiculous claims, but this still doesn't make everything on the platform invalid. Each user uploads their own content or video from another source, and Bitchute just serves as a place to view and download.

enloopious likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7