NATO Jerry Cans

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by tjcole, Apr 6, 2011.

1. tjcole

tjcole Monkey+

Hello everyone!

I am Todd Cole. I am an active preparedness guy. One thing I thought of when preparing was gas! With prices rising I thought it would be a good idea to stock up. I started to search for good gas cans to use. I have used the CARB crap before and wasn't about to do that again, so that is how I came across NATO Jerry Cans. Just an FYI I am very satisfied with the results.

I now sell those same exact Jerry Cans. The Jerry cans are brand new never used. They are the same cans the NATO armies use today so they are made to the original and highest specs. and yes they use the Jerry cans for gas. The Jerry can is center spline constructed and is designed to withstand a 10 foot drop full of liquid without leaking. Tough! Locking pins are included.

The Jerry cans are $69.00 each, without shipping. I can ship to anywhere in the US and Canada. I do most of my business through my email tjcole12@hotmail.com. If you are interested email me and I would be happy to answer any of your questions.

Cheers,
    Todd Cole

2. SoCal09

SoCal09 Monkey++

I can get them for 35 at the nearest surplus?

3. NWViking

NWViking Monkey+

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest!

Lance

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7