Nebraska Nuclear Plant: Emergency Level 4 & Getting Worse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tikka, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Yeah, it's a media blackout in America on this event, and the situation is very serious there.

They may begin to warn the public at the last moment to cover their butts, but only when it becomes most precarious.

3. beast

beast backwoodsman

ya know, the end doesnty have to come from 1 big thing happening
    it could be triggered by a lot of little things happening close together
    and we're sure gettin lots of that lately

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

5. Brokor

6. IceNiner

IceNiner Monkey+

Can't someone (i.e. a reporter worth his/her salt) settle this topic quickly by simply going downriver from the plant, taking some water samples and testing them? How about approaching the area with a Geiger counter? Attach a Geiger to a working, flying model airplane and send it in the area and see what readings you get?

7. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

ghrit,
    Thanks, I was curious as to what is going on. I see the rays are strong on this one. LOL

The link said "according to the federal government" the same government who says we are in recovery? ;) :D

8. Brokor

Shame on you for not believing the watchers are successfully and faithfully watching themselves!! :rolleyes: Why, what's next? Anarchy? It's just CrAzY to think an independent journalist could ever report anything noteworthy! Only CrAzY people would dare doubt the federal overseers! [booze]

Stay calm. Drink tap water. Relax. Stay numb. Everything is under CONTROL.

(note the sarcasm, please)

9. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

The Public Citizens group is a Ralph Nader founded organization and purported liberal think tank.... Please pass the salt....

10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

:lol: Guys, I built those things back in the day. Pretty sure the feds got this one right.

11. Brokor

Let's hope so. I'm not exactly praying for disaster here...

but I used to build .22 rifles --does this mean none of them will ever malfunction? No. And, they don't come with a 100% government cover-up guarantee either! [stirpot]

Maybe the flood will subside, no further fires will break out, and everybody will sing happy melodies. That sure would be nice for a change.

12. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Our infrastructure is going down, and our nuclear plants should be a priority.
    All our politicians are worried about is getting re-elected, while Rome burns.

Brokor likes this.
  13. FTG-05

FTG-05 Monkey+

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7