1. Given the media intensity given to the Covid 19 (otherwise known as Corona or Wuhan) virus, there seems no reason to have posts on that very specific subject in several forums Accordingly, all of those posts will be moved to "Headlines". All new items on that subject should be posted there as well. This notice will expire on 31 May, or be extended if needed. Thanks, folks.

Need a booster for your coffee?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blackjack, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

My wife just brought a few of these home with her.

http://cruftbox.com/blog/archives/001410.html

Might be of interest to some of you caffeine addicts (a former one myself)

2. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Ok...so I am totally addicted to caffeine.....

Wake up and don't have coffee?

I have a headache in less than 30 minutes...

This might work ....

Stayed at a "motel" last Buffett show I went to...No coffeemaker in room..No lobby, etc....ugh.....(but it was right across the street from the venue!)

I had to drive to a convenience store...buy 3 cups of coffee and a Red Bull until I figured something out for the next day....

thanks!

3. <exile>

<exile> Padawan Learner

Is it just me or when I read labels that say "Limit 2/day" I almost read that as a challenge!

4. CRC

Nah...it's not just you..

If I drink 2 pots of coffee on a good day...I'm guessing I get more than 2 of those a day.... [coffee2]

5. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Two pots a day?!?!?!

6. CRC

One in the early morning....and I make almost a full pot around 4 or 5 in the evening...yep.

Been doing that since my Nursing School days....hasn't killed me yet.

But then I have a fantastic gene pool ...[ROFL]

7. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Back when I was addicted and working night shift, I'd do 2 pots in an 8 hour shift.

8. CRC

Yep....easy!

Any hospital on 2nd or 3rd shift?? We'd go through pots and pots of it!

I drank even more back then....

9. AlterEgo

AlterEgo Monkey+++

Yup! Two ten cup pots a day here also. Plus if I'm out it's at least one x-tra large DD to go.

AE

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7