Need anything Vacuum packed?

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward' started by Finster, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Finster

Finster Simplify, I'd say more but this says it all.

I got me one of the commercial grade vacuum sealers, I love sealing stuff up :) I even tried packing the cord but the machine stopped working for some reason...

Anyway if you have anything you "absolutely must have packed" small unusual items let me know maybe we can work something out.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  2. Snake_Doctor

Snake_Doctor Call me Snake...

I wouldn't mind having things vac packed

3. Finster

Like what?

4. Snake_Doctor

I'm thinking small PSK's, But if you add up shipping both ways and your fee it might be less expensive to simply purchase a sealer. Have to give it some though...

5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I have a little brown yapper that you could bag/suck the air out of.... though the wife may object. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    STANGF150, KAS and kellory like this.
  6. Snake_Doctor

I have a grey tiger feral cat that could do with vacuum packing. She's moved in and hates togo back outside.

7. Finster

I'm sure she be ok with it after a few minutes if she goes in the bag with it.

Tully Mars and Yard Dart like this.
  8. Finster

Snake doc, .22lr.

Yard Dart likes this.
  9. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

I've been using a F0odsaver sealer to vac pack everything from ammo to extra dry clothes to keep in the truck.

I cobbled up a couple FAK's for the vehicles and GHB's.

Addicting, innint it ? biglaff

STANGF150 and Yard Dart like this.
  10. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I bought one a year or so back It has helped save a lot of space in my jump bag and I also use it for my shotgun, rifle and pistol rounds I throw a few of the little O2 packs in then vacuum seal it. That helps keep the 2 biggest enemies away from your ammo air and moister. I love mine

BTPost likes this.
  11. Snake_Doctor

Lol. .22 would be too fast for all the trouble the damned thing has put me through.

12. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

I filled my E&E bag that stays in the truck. Then I vacuum sealed everything in it shrinking it down to take up half the room. That way the items will keep better until I need them. I didn't add to the pack after shrinking though as I assume I'll need to open most the packages thus filling pack up with the uncompressed items.

Witch Doctor 01 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7