1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Needing help!

Discussion in 'Off Grid Living' started by rsbhunter, Jan 18, 2012.

1. rsbhunter

rsbhunter Monkey+

I am about ready to send off a bank check to Sun Electronics for some solar panels, and i was wanting to know if anybody here has dealt with them, and if there are positive or negative feedback about dealing with them.....I trust the opinions here, and before i mail off my hard earned $$$ figured i'd check with you all... The only thing that gave me pause is that they only take American Express or a check or bank transfer?....Thanks, rsbhunter
  2. Nadja

Nadja RIP 3-11-2013 Forum Leader

Hello rsbhunter. Another friend of mine recently bought a pallet of evergreen panels from them I think anyway. Takes a little while to get them , but get them he did. They have been around for awhile. There is also a sister store of theirs here in Az. I believe.
  3. rsbhunter

rsbhunter Monkey+

i figured they were ok, but it gets me nervous to send that much money not knowing the history of ANY company!!! Thanks for the reply, i figured they were ok, the guy i talked to was real nice, helpful, made sure i got the panels at the sale price, assured me they were grade "A" panels, and adjusted thje shipping (lower) as they ship from the Ariz. warehouse....so i think they are doing me right..... will keep updating as it goes....rsbhunter
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary