neighbor nightmare

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Homunculi, Jan 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Homunculi

Homunculi Monkey++

this is a letter to my lawyer .... what she is telling me is i will lay down and give up or surrender my guns ...

I have to apologize for XXXXXXXXXXX doing most of the communications for me as I have been working 2 jobs and making the transition to a new full time position. As I have had very little time working on details and pay for the transition to this new position I have had a little time to look up the laws for my neighborhood in fire arms and area ordnance and I will provide a map with known shooters in the area ..

As I have mentioned a few things in your office the night we met … and your messages to XXXXXXXXXXXX are a bit concerning .. this young gal has done nothing but verbally attack and abuse/harass me on a regular basis as we have given them baby toys … offered for them to come over when we cook out several times, and gotten them discounts on auto-parts for their cars ,,, also I have fired my guns several times since they moved in without a problem … one time when her kids we not feeling well, it was a small issue .. also I have not ever had a cross word or negative conversation with XXXXXXXXXXX at all as I have hardly ever seen him outside … and I did mention to you that one evening when they first moved in he fired my shotgun with me … so I am assuming the charge he filed is a false report …

same with hers as I have not ever verbally said a bad word to her … even when she went on the screaming tirade the the neighbors on rolling acres we calling and texting asking what the heck was going on over here …. and I also mentioned the parking issues and provided pictures to you .. I blocked the driveway one time .. they called the landlord had him come out and one night I parked wrong and she just about got into my face screaming at me for parking wrong …

but the facts are the facts.

Me personally, I have not ever said a bad word to her or in a threatening manner as I do not sugar coat things

and speak my mind.. you mentioned the one night .. she is pissed because I hit her mothers car for being parked in the right of way of the driveway .. this could be her revenge because of the delays with the insurance company..

I have not got to mention to you that we moved out here to get away from town and apartment life .. and the hassles that exist with living in apartment complexes and it seems since they have moved in it seems like a motel 6 or a brothel...

Also as mentioned I have a ton of pictures of traffic coming in and out of the driveway day and night ..

Also need to mention finding a bag of marijuana laying in the driveway last summer and when I asked her if someone lost something .. she grabbed it and ran into the trailer .. the next time I seen her she apologized .. and stated “ one of her guests lost it “ drug use ? trafficking ? I am not sure...

All I know is that I did not threaten either one of them verbally or physically.

and I would like these false reports/charges dropped or thrown out

so sick of being guilty till found innocent ...

Also I would like to know if I can sue them for time lost at work and financial losses due to these false accusations?

Many regards,

Edit to remove names. ghrit

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2019
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Sure,Counter sue Or at least let em' know first,Sometimes those things just go ''Poof'' when the shoe is turned.

3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Your lawyer is telling you to surrender your guns? Shouldn't a judge do that? You may need a better lawyer

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

This thread is locked to prevent further legal questions that SM is not competent to discuss. If there is a member able to help, please use a conversation to volunteer your services.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    Cruisin Sloth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7