Netflix

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Chizel21, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Chizel21

Chizel21 Monkey

Watched the pilot first episode of Jericho. Pretty good so far. There are only 2 seasons. Is it going to leave me hanging for a third season that never comes or is the some closure to the series?

Finished the colony. Seemed like a lot if the ideas/inventions where handed to the colonist from producers but still pretty good show. I preferred season 1 a little more over two but it was good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

Season 3 of Jericho is a comic book that is available at Amazon. Actually there were six issues but you can get them in a single book. Each of the six issues was printed with two different covers, they aren't different inside.

3. Chizel21

Chizel21 Monkey

hmm, that is interesting. Am I going to want those or does season two leave any closure at all? Does the comic series complete the series well?

4. Idahoser

I can't say, I bought it but I keep meaning to go back and watch the series first and then read it. Haven't gotten around to it yet.

I would suppose it's a proper continuation, and there is most certainly NOT closure at the end of 2. I feel pretty sure the creators are the ones who did the comic, it's not some 'tribute'.

5. Chizel21

Chizel21 Monkey

Oh ok, thanks! 5 episodes into it now. Got me thinking about a lot of things. I'm sure I'll have to get the comic after I'm done.

6. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

The second season of Jericho is short, about half the number of episodes I believe. It does wrap up some things, but, like any good story leaves a few things hanging. I wont say what is left hanging as I don't want to spoil it for you.
    I'll have to check out the "3rd season".

I've watched the complete series a couple of times, and it's pretty good. Gives some thought on what "might" happen if an EMP does go off.

7. Idahoser

I hate to miss an opportunity to recommend Firefly, as well. It's not 'wrong' exactly to call it a SHTF story, I just like it so much I want to share.

8. Chizel21

Chizel21 Monkey

I was surprised how much I enjoyed the show. I read the comic in thirty minutes but it still left me hanging for season 4 comic. I have heard rumors Netflix might pick up the show from
    CBS and do a real season three or do a movie to finish it. That would be pretty awesome.

I guess survivors will be next.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7